+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 422 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4220

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i have said in some earlier post also first learn some basics and open a real account with a small deposit and learn trading. the importance of real account is that we know its our hard earned money and we are doing/learning a business which can give us good profits and it will create a feeling of excitement, an energy which is ideal for trading. but if we learn in a demo its hard to get these feeling and will treat the trading as a mere game which is not good for learning.
    I agree with you
    but at least we can learn strategies on a demo without fear of losing money
    and to train the emotion, it should be in a real account, with very little capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Meray kheal main to naye logo ko pehlay demo try karna chaheay or us k sath sath bonus accounts.
    Bat rahi insta forex k accounts ki to meray kheal me EURICA is good for beginners because it don't has spreads but you have to pay a fee that is affordable.
    demo account ke sath sath bonus money collect karna ek bahut achi strategyu hai
    aisa karne se aap forums ke through market ke touch me bhi raheneg aur demo account se aapko idea bhi ho jayega trading ka..ye dono cheeze side by side chalti rehni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नवागंतुकों डेमो खाते के लिए अच्छा है, लेकिन जब वे मेरे हिसाब में वास्तविक मिलता है वे सेंट खाते के लिए और 0.01 बहुत आकार के साथ कम जोखिम व्यापार के साथ जाना चाहिए
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me 3 pips is quite high because with some brokers i have only less than 1 pip spread like .8 or .9 pips so its big for me and my trading style.
    agar aapko lag raha he ki 3 pips jyada he to aap un broker ke naam bataye jo isse low spread dete he.
    aur ha ye kya cent accout ke liye bhi he? waise to har newbie cent accout hi kholegi. aur cent account hi naye logo ke liye accha he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i don't know what do you mean by it'll directly affect live account. i believe that demo account is no more the ideal way for a newbie to learn forex. as i have said in my above post i go for cent accounts. as it's more proven that it helps to improve our psychology while we are learning itself . so need of extra training for controlling mind after demo trading .
    agree dude. demo is for testing purpose i should say. Real trading is very different from demo trading. I wont elaborate more on this matter i had already made several post on it. just want to ask to all the new comers "Do you want to play games or learn forex trading?". If you want games play demo and if you want to learn open a small real account.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    demo account is best for all new traders....
    demo account will enhance there ability to trade and it will directly affect there live trading account..
    i don't know what do you mean by it'll directly affect live account. i believe that demo account is no more the ideal way for a newbie to learn forex. as i have said in my above post i go for cent accounts. as it's more proven that it helps to improve our psychology while we are learning itself . so need of extra training for controlling mind after demo trading .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account is best for all new traders....
    demo account will enhance there ability to trade and it will directly affect there live trading account..

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it should be cents account . when we start Forex trading we shall know the atmosphere very well before going big. by opening a cent account we can start learning just like in the demo . we may invest only a little in the start untill we are set to go off. it's said so because in demo accounts most peoples can't develop their psychology in trading so by starting with a real cent account we have the chance to learn and get in the psychological level at the same time.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ha sahi kahaa bhai..new users ko demo me hi trade krnaa chahiye..but i think we can not select broker as the base of spreads..spreads are important but why we pay some fee...instaforex spreads only 3pips that is not high...
    Well for me 3 pips is quite high because with some brokers i have only less than 1 pip spread like .8 or .9 pips so its big for me and my trading style.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Meray kheal main to naye logo ko pehlay demo try karna chaheay or us k sath sath bonus accounts.
    Bat rahi insta forex k accounts ki to meray kheal me EURICA is good for beginners because it don't has spreads but you have to pay a fee that is affordable.
    ha sahi kahaa bhai..new users ko demo me hi trade krnaa chahiye..but i think we can not select broker as the base of spreads..spreads are important but why we pay some fee...instaforex spreads only 3pips that is not high...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 422 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)