+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 422 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4220

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapko lag raha he ki 3 pips jyada he to aap un broker ke naam bataye jo isse low spread dete he.
    aur ha ye kya cent accout ke liye bhi he? waise to har newbie cent accout hi kholegi. aur cent account hi naye logo ke liye accha he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is two type of welcome bonus , one is no deposit welcome bonus and deposit bonus and when no deposit welcome bonus offered by many broker then we need to read first term of condition of withdraw profit because sometime there is so much hard term that its become so hard to fulfill such condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naye logo ke liye to micro account bahut hi accha hain. micro account ka fayda ye hain ki small amount use karke bhi trade kar sakte. sirf ek baat dhyan main rakhni hain ki jyada lot size nahi istamal kare.

Junior Member blues0399 is an unknown quantity at this point blues0399's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meye forex trader ke liye micro account bohot achcha hey.Usme risk bhi kom hota ho profit bhi.So try kijiye micro account per trade kerne ka.
    impossible is nothing....

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    Actually not most of the time it happen . there is also good welcome bonus have . i used so many welcome bonus and i have very good experience and very very bad experience also. so i think before take any welcome bonus we need to see condition first.
    Yeh i also enjoyend welcome bonus from my broker and by this i learned a lot on real account without risking my capital. first i did not like it as they offered me low leverage but now i feel it was better as i did not burn my account so far depsite i keep positions oopen for months.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you . i also think after learning of basic form demo its better to use cent or micro account with small amount because when we trade with real money then our concentration will be more and psychological factor also work here more and more then demo.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually not most of the time it happen . there is also good welcome bonus have . i used so many welcome bonus and i have very good experience and very very bad experience also. so i think before take any welcome bonus we need to see condition first.

Junior Member Garry is on a distinguished road Garry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first practice on demo account and practicing in it for about 2-3 months then open a standard account with some investment of at least 100$ .
    use little volumes for trading first then start using large volumes for more profit.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    demo account is the best forum for newbie, demo is best to improve the knowledge and gain experience for better trading to get more profit in real account, good planning and best strategy is also important for profit.
    Demo account is good for newbie to back test their trading strategy but when it comes to trading in real account I think Cent account is the best for such traders.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new logon k liy demo forex trading account bohat acha hy wo demo account se bohat kuch sikh sakte han aur apne trade ko bahter bana sakte han aur apna itmad b bahal kr sakte han demo forex trading account mn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 422 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)