+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 422 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, new traders must start with the practice of a demo account and when they gain trust about the trading market, can go for a real account and go for that type of trading account according to their plans and strategies. The types of accounts also depend on how much investment capital they will invest in the market and in my opinion a micro account is the best to start. and My own way, If you have a $ 10rb trading account and you trade with a 2% risk, then you can risk $ 200 per trade (2% of 10rb = 200). that means you can trade 1 lot with a 20 pip stop and a 20 pip target (risk 1: 1 prize, at least not acceptable). If you can produce 20 pips / day in avg with 1 lot you will produce 200 / days = 1000 / wk = 50k / year

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have said in some prior post additionally first become familiar with certain fundamentals and open a genuine record with a little store and get the hang of exchanging. the significance of genuine record is that we know its our well deserved cash and we are doing/learning a business which can give us great benefits and it will make a sentiment of fervor, a vitality which is perfect for exchanging. be that as it may, in the event that we learn in a demo its difficult to get these inclination and will regard the exchanging as a unimportant game which isn't useful for learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear yeh idea effective nahi hai yeh kahan ki aqal mandi hogi k profit gain krne k liyeh bare bare risks liyeh jaen risk kam krke bhi trading ki jati hai to zarori to nahi k risk pori investment ya adhi se ziada ka risk liya jae.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-12-08)

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se jo bhi forex trading me naye ate he unko sabase pahale demo account me jakar practice karana chahiye aur us ko sikhana chahiye us je bad un ko cent account me jakar real trading karani chahiye

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab forex trade may proper knowledge k baghair kabhi ivest nahe karna chaiya
    otherwise loss ka samna karna pry ga trade ka knowledge ham apny friends aur other traders say lay sakty han
    is k ilawa trade ke books say bhe learn kar sakty han aur internet ke bdolat har trah ke information hasil kar sakty han is k ilawa demo account may practice karny say aap real trade may expert ho sakty han

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mery khayal se new traders k liye cent account sahi hai cent account mein profit to kam hota hai but aap small amount se start le sakty hen cent account mein trading Karen experience len real market ka phr decide Karen k dollar account mein ana hai ya nhi

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginners should use a standard cent account, because I have no knowledge of eurica accounts so I can't say anything about it, but a standard cent account is also good for beginners to learn a demo account must be at least 1 month of training. And Yes, A cent account is the best option in a real account if the beginner will start trading real for the first time. But for a beginner, the first account that must be opened is a demo account. No one has to start real trading until he learns the basics of forex on a demo account.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt the demo account is the best account for beginners to learn the basics of forex but after the demo they may not open the standard but they have to open a cent account because in the penny account we do not have more chance of losing because of the small lot size. and That's right, and the best place to do this is with a cent account. A cent account allows you to trade directly using a small deposit but gives you the feeling of trading with a large amount of money. A cent account gives you the opportunity to master your emotions in trading.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you have to work on a demo account after doing good practice on your demo account, a real open account. In a real account there are several options if your investment is low, you can open a cent. in low penny losses and low profit. in a mini loss and high profit account. I suggest you to open a cent account in the beginning and I think a cent account is the best for newcomers in Forex trading. Also to start trading Forex we must realize that a demo account is the best choice for all traders who come and want to work in Forex trading. I also advise them to learn basic techniques so they can learn and make lots of money through this system.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed, if there is a beginner who practices certain strategies on the demo and makes himself an expert at that strategy, then he can use the welcome bonus in direct trading for his first experience because he will not risk his own money, so he feels a little relaxed both when trading. and Yes I also enjoy a welcome bonus from my broker and with this I learn a lot in a real account without risking my capital. First I didn't like it because they offered me low leverage but now I feel better because I haven't burned my account so far depsite me keeping positions open for months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 422 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)