+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A review on Whats App

Banned irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,731 Times in 12,018 Posts
    Based on research, learning through WhatsApp is a favorite application. Because WhatsApp is very familiar to use in the community. WhatsApp presents several interesting features and is easy to operate. These features include individual messaging, group messaging, attaching videos, attaching photos, attaching files in pdf or word format, voice calls and video conferencing. And sending voice messages and WhatsApp is relatively cheaper when compared to other applications. When online learning begins, writers also start looking for ways that are suitable and easy to use, when it comes to delivering materials and assignments to students.

At that time, the chemical material that was conveyed face-to-face, prior to the policy of "moving" the school to the home, was the acid-base titration material and the assignment of buffer solution material and salt hydrolysis. To continue the material and assignment, the teacher conducted online learning with the WhatsApp application. Initially, the material provided by the teacher was in the form of material summaries given to students in the form of photos to be studied later. For homework on certain materials in the form of practice questions, making material summaries or making practicum reports will be sent by students via WhatsApp, email or through the Google Classroom application. after being evaluated, online learning using WhatsApp is also effective.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to irmafuad For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-09-11), bahiyaa (2020-09-11), dandin (2020-09-11), fadhiya (2020-09-10), jindon (2020-09-10), kantu (2020-09-11), m148 (2020-09-10), piton (2020-09-11), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-09-10)

Banned kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu has a reputation beyond repute kantu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,298 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    The creation of groups that are usually carried out by students on their respective WhatsApp application can be used to exchange information, disseminate information, and can create a learning discussion forum for disseminating learning material from lecturers or other sources. Even so, whatsapp is often misused, either in the form of fraud, or so on. With the ease of applying or using whatsapp. It is hoped that the use of group creation on the WhatsApp application can make social media in the form of WhatsApp as a forum for discussion and dissemination of information and student learning materials. This observation leads the reader to find out the use of WhatsApp as a forum for discussion and dissemination of learning materials. By using a qualitative approach that is inductive, by looking at the theory of learning resources.

WhatsApp, as the name implies, is a medium that allows users to isolate and interact with each other, share information and establish cooperation. Social media in this case can be defined as a form of electronic communication where users interact as they want, and the freedom to share or exchange and discuss information, ideas, personal messages and other content about each other and about their lives using a multimedia tool. a variety of whether it's personal sentences, images, videos or audios that take advantage of online platforms when they can connect to the internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kantu For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-09-13), dandin (2020-11-17), irmafuad (2020-09-10), jindon (2020-09-11), yuyul (2020-11-17)

Banned piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,983 Times in 3,910 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    WhatsApp business is designed as an application that can be downloaded for free. Its target is to be used for small business owners. Still from the company's official website, WhatsApp created this application to facilitate interaction with customers. Mainly by using features for automation, sort messages and answer consumer questions quickly.

The WhatsApp business application can be operated on a smartphone using the Android or iPhone operating system. Since it was introduced in beta format in September 2017, this application has begun to attract many business people. Even Indonesia, as reported by Kompas.com, mentions being the first country in Asia to use the WhatsApp business platform. Likewise with four other countries at the beginning of its launch, such as Italy, Mexico and the United States.

WhatsApp business has a positive impact on online business people. Among them is to facilitate communication with customers directly related to the products offered. Apart from communicating, you can also use WhatsApp business for marketing and promotional purposes. The feature of sending messages automatically makes it possible to carry out various kinds of promotions on this platform easily besides you also use other social media.

You can also improve service to customers. Remember, consumers in the business world don't just want the best products they buy. More than that, they also want to get fast, easy service, and answer all questions. With a variety of features offered seems to answer the needs of these online business people and become the best solution.

Advantages :

1. Having automatic reply features, such as away messages, greeting messages, and quick messages will really help you reply to messages with customers. In addition to making it easier for you to reply to messages, communication with customers will be good. You would agree that good communication with customers is one of the keys to the success of your business.

2. With the business profile feature, buyers can easily check your business information. You can convince potential buyers that your business is credible and professional.

3. WhatsApp Business launches a catalog feature for your business. You can display your products in the catalog, complete with product descriptions and prices. This feature will make it easier for consumers to see the products you offer. If you have a new product in your catalog, you can spread the product link to customers, either by sending broadcast messages or other media, such as Instagram or Facebook.

WhatsApp Business is an application created specifically for business owners. For those of you who just want to start a business, this application must be the one that you have. Plus the features it has, you will easily control your business, from maintaining communication with the automatic message reply feature, reviewing message statistics, grouping messages according to certain criteria, and promoting products.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piton For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-09-08), dandin (2020-11-17), irmafuad (2020-09-10), jindon (2020-09-08), yuyul (2020-11-17)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    "Overall I think it has a lot of good features that have been pretty helpful but just a little more improvement to the app can help."
    "WhatsApp allows myself and my team communicate with our clients that are international no matter what device they have. From texting and phone calls and the ability to do groups is just amazing."
    "This software is free and has great features for everyday users like myself. I particularly enjoyed the groups functions."
    "Forwarding files is very easy and it supports nearly all file types. It can be used to effectively send location, contacts,etc and the broadcast function is very useful."

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    WhatsApp acts as an online messenger application which is currently widely used for various things such as personal chat, community, online seminars. WhatsApp is an instant and cross-platform messaging application on smartphones that allows users to send and receive messages such as SMS without using credit but using an internet connection. WhatsApp has the same basic as BlackBerry Messenger.

WhatsApp was released in January 2009. However, in 2014, WhatsApp officially became the property of Facebook after going through an acquisition process for 8 months. On WhatsApp, you can send text, photos, audio, files and images to other users, make phone calls, video calls, and create stories. To use WhatsApp, you only need to register using your mobile number. WhatsApp can be run on several platforms, namely Android, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Series 40, Windows Phone, Symbian, and Web-Based.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-09-04), dandin (2020-11-17), irmafuad (2020-09-04), jindon (2020-09-04), julai (2020-09-04), m148 (2020-09-04), piton (2020-09-04)

Senior Member Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,824 Times in 2,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It used to be good App but not anymore as 1. Forward has been restricted to only one contact. 2. The message created by self can't be shared with personal group of friends saved as a broadcast list. This also has been restricted to five contacts only. 3. Offline messaging (without being seen online is not possible). At times you need privacy, while you are talking to a relative. Other contacts, when they see you online start calling. 4. User should be able to block all calls, if they wish to.

I was using this app for a long time but I'm sorry to give one star. Honestly, I have trouble using voice note from this apps, my voice didn't record well while others facility like send a text chat or photos did very good. I try record my voice from another apps and it did well, so i think it should be from this apps. Can you fix it? I'll change my feedback after it was done. Thank you! (and sorry for my bad english)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Seamless Performance, Always Reliable

I love the simplicity of this app. I've been using Whatsapp for years as an alternative to SMS. There is a lot to say about this app, but I think the constant validation and feedback that it provides is one of it's best aspects. Im constantly on the move, and sometimes I'll be in areas where there is little to no wifi or signal. That doesnt stop me from using whatsapp to communicate, in particular because I know the state of each message when I send it. If I have no wifi, there is an icon that indicates that. If the message was sent, read, or not received, there is an icon for all of this states. Those visual indicators are so important, and something that I see lacking in a lot of other apps. Those indications put me at ease. Of course, we cant forget about encrypted messaging. This is one of the most valuable reasons to use it. I dont like the idea of someone having access to my personal content, so it's given me the security and peace of mind that my stuff stays within the conversation, not outside of it. Love to use it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Aleena (2020-09-03), aroosarani (2020-09-03), Haleemee (2020-09-03), Shaikhhubaib11 (2020-09-03)

Banned muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,138 Times in 3,661 Posts
    main ap ke bat se fully agree krta hon whats app ek best app hai wese tu or bhe app hain jin se ap log online chats kr skate hain videos calls kr sakte hain laken jo function whats app main hain who kise or main nh hai yeah achi app hai es main bilkul videos calls ke sholat hai es main voice calls ke sholat hai or es main ap log picture share kr sakte hain es main ap log koi bhe document share kr sakte hain yeah ek safe app hai ap ka data share nh krte hain or her din ke sath main yeah famous ho rahi hai or ap ek mobile main 2 ya es se bhe zida app install kr sakte hain or yeah net ka bht kam data lete hain or sab se bari bat hai ke yeah trusted hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadbwn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    WhatsApp was founded on February 24, 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, former Yahoo employees. With a capital of $ 400,000, Koum discussed with Alex Fishman about his convictions with the new App Store as old as corn. Fishman then brought Koum together with a Russian iPhone application developer named Igor Solomennikov.
    At first WhatsApp still had many problems. When tried, this application always fails. This condition made Koum want to close his company and return to work. Brian Acton appeared cheering him on with a few more months to go. After going through a long beta phase, finally in November 2009, WhatsApp officially started taking part in the App Store. Koum also had time to persuade Acton and five other former Yahoo employees to invest. After being on the App Store, in January 2010 WhatsApp was used on the BlackBerry Store and then on to Android in August.
    WhatsApp remains popular even though its status has been changed from free to paid. As of February 2013 active WhatsApp users exploded at 200 million. This figure doubled in December and increased again to 500 million in April 2014. And as of September 2015, there were 900 million active WhatsApp users. Convinced of its potential, Facebook bought WhatsApp for $ 19 billion. After taking shelter under Facebook, WhatsApp quality is maintained and still provides satisfaction for users.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

kantu (2020-09-09), Trump (2020-09-12)

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used the WhatsApp software for 3 years. WhatsApp is nearly identical as other social media packages. this utility can assist me to interact with own family without go away my house, get the brand new news updates, sell and buy products, study and proportion everything, and so forth.
    manipulate your child when the use of WhatsApp due to the fact she/he can grow to be a infant predator sufferer or and pornographic content material. WhatsApp does not have a 'store seek' device, so can give poor outcomes for children below 18 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast