+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A R eview On Bali Island, Indonesia

Senior Member ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 770 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stayed in the area near the airport, near kuta. At the hotel I can rent a motorcycle, Rp.50rb / 24 hours. Got a helmet too but the helmets aren't standard bro, so I bought my own helmet to be safe, the problem is a lot of raids. The first day I went around Kuta, the atmosphere is really cool there, bro. lots of cafe2 along the way, The beaches are standard, just the atmosphere is cool . Kuta is a row with legian and seminyak. There are many cafes, and branded malls, The price is definitely not suitable for backpackers, but for refreshing it's really good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilman For This Useful Post:

ismar (2020-09-23)

Senior Member randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Ubud is the most strategic area in Bali because this location in the middle of the island, so if you want to explore various tourist destinations in Bali, you get more accessible from Ubud. Other than ,the atmosphere of Ubud is much more pleasant to stay, local resident daily culture is thicker, more exotic.
    There are many Hindu temples in Ubud that can be visited because it's really exotic. Other than that, in the temple sometimes there are performances of various arts, like Kecak Dance and Barong. I stayed at hotel in Jalan Sri Wedari and from the hotel I can walk about 15 minutes to visit one temples for watching this dance and art performance.
    Bali is the best Island and exotic paradise on earth

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to randon For This Useful Post:

ismar (2020-09-23)

Senior Member sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 739 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    the second day on Bali island is to visit Tanah Lot Temple. there are holy snakes and very beautiful temples, from that temple was very satisfied to enjoy the white sand beach. I don’t want to go back without take interesting moments with photographs.
    And then I went to Lake Bedugul to enjoy the cold morning. The beauty of Bali Island is very difficult to forget. the tourists really enjoy this island. money changer facilities also really helped me. I love Bali so much. but I think, in corona pandemic situation, less tourist come to Bali Island. I hope this bad situation ends soon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sureep For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24), randon (2020-04-29)

Senior Member axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Legian is one of the tourist areas in the southern of island Bali. Legian is very famous tourist area, and I'm sure you've had a vacation to Legian.
    In Legian there are many shopping centers both in form of shops and traditional markets. Other than that You will be very easy to find a place to eat.
    most hotels in Legian have direct access to white sand beach. If you are on vacation to island of Bali and want to stay in a hotel that offers views of rice fields and river, then the hotel in Ubud area is the best choice.
    Legian beach has waves which very suitable for beginners for surfing activity. Although not many tourists like surfing, but if you want to teach children to learn to surf, Legian beach is the place.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to axist For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24), randon (2020-04-29), sureep (2020-04-28)

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kuta seashore in Bali is still a paradise to loosen up and enhance my spirit, the beautiful view of the sea, the waves and the stunning girls sunbathing on the beach.
    a few Balinese girls promote tatto carrier maker, try to look it from any other angle to make you greater fantastic and generate tremendous minds. My holiday at kuta bali beach, is not just to experience a holiday however take the cost of life from that vacation.March is the proper time for me to take a vacation at this seaside, because extra visitors to experience this place. I sense delight of stunning Kuta Bali seashore freely and lightly.i can feel the holiday and sense the satisfaction and splendor of Kuta Bali seashore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hellboy2221 For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Senior Member ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 770 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vacation to Bali would be everyone's dream, including you who is still a beginner and never go to Thousand Pura Island or Bali Islans.

The cost factor is certainly something that must be planned to save money. here are tips for vacation to Bali with low cost :
    - Don't travel in the holiday season or weekends.
    - Look for lodging at cheap prices.
    - Rent a motorcycle.
    - Eat at a backpacker's specialty shop.
    - Buy souvenirs at the Sukawati market.

Some things that must be considered is to avoid spending money for not important things . Many lodgings and snacks in Bali with expensive prices. You have to calculate funds before buying all you want.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilman For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24), randon (2020-04-29), sureep (2020-04-28)

Senior Member julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 784 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For tourists who don't like crowds, and want to find a quieter place to stay in Bali, then you can look for hotels in other tourist areas. Sanur tourist attractions and Nusa Dua attractions are much quieter than Kuta tourist attractions. The tourist areas of Sanur and Nusa Dua Bali also offer hotels on the beach with white sand. Especially hotels that are on the beach, the price offered is on average more expensive than hotels far from the beach.

Enjoying bali is very fun. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape of Bali, enjoy it with a motorcycle. I have done this several times and still want to do it again.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julikha2 For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-04-25), JF2019 (2020-08-24), randon (2020-04-29), sureep (2020-04-28)

Senior Member yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kuta beach in Bali is still a paradise to calm down and improve my spirit, the beautiful view of the ocean, the waves and the beautiful women sunbathing on the beach.
    some Balinese women sell tatto service maker, try to look it from another perspective to make you more positive and generate positive minds. My vacation at kuta bali beach, is not just to enjoy a vacation but take the value of life from that vacation.

March is the right time for me to take a vacation at this beach, because more visitors to enjoy this place. I feel pleasure of beautiful Kuta Bali beach freely and calmly.
    I can feel the holiday and feel the pleasure and beauty of Kuta Bali beach.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yanete For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-04-25), JF2019 (2020-08-24), julikha2 (2020-04-22), randon (2020-04-29), sureep (2020-04-28)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    I like Bukit Campuhan in Bali. the natural conditions in Bukit Campuhan is very viral now on instragram because it presents an enchanting natural landscape. Green hills filled with tropical trees complete with rice fields and valleys. Because the place is so romantic and exotic, this Hill is also dubbed the Hill of Love Campuhan.

The green hills are filled with tropical trees complete with rice fields and valleys. a very romantic and exotic place, this Hill is also nicknamed as Bukit Cinta Campuhan. But that's why this area is still very natural and beautiful.There are many activities that you can do such as jogging, tracking, and taking the best photos at Campuhan Hill.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-04-25), irmafuad (2020-09-15), JF2019 (2020-08-24), julikha2 (2020-04-22), randon (2020-04-29), sureep (2020-04-28)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Bali island in Indonesia is great place in the country Bali temple is unlike anything else in Southeast Asia. The best temples in Bali, though, must be visited with respect to the locals, of course. Even without thinking about temples to visit in Bali We stayed at HRH for the 6 days from 14th Dec to 21st Dec. Overall was a good experience. Hard Rock Hotel has a good location, easy access to the Poppies lane 1 and 2, have a seafood hawker centre. And the seafood was consist quite reasonable. We had a steamed fish, steamed prawns and a dish of vegetable the second day, we travel to see the volcano and traditional dance. Well, we had better understanding for there culture which is a good thing! And we went off to shop around.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Dream (2020-04-07), JF2019 (2020-08-24), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-04-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast