+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Review on WebMoney

Senior Member randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the official website is still limited only available in Russian, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish. Parts of the site are also only available in ussian. there is a transfer limit on the mini account. transfer commissions still expensive compared to other e-payments. Webmoney provides variety of purse that can function as a storage equivalent to various types of currencies, gold, and even bitcoin.
    It has many platforms with access options on PCs and mobile phones through browsers and application. platform features not only limited for deposit, withdrawals, and transfers . WebMoney users can interact with other users, send invoices, view transaction history, download additional plug-ins, and more. Webmoney is the most trusted e-payments in various online businesses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randon For This Useful Post:

axist (2020-04-30), yanete (2020-04-30)

Senior Member axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    WebMoney is very bad platform, few week ago, lost my phone number and now it is impossible to recover my phone number. I tried to change my number in webmoney account and after trying so many methods, I very tired and bored. tried to change my number through e-num application, but they say that my phone number can't be changed.
    I wants to transfer WebMoney balance to Exchanger, but I think that SMS verification will be required during process.
    right now my balance is still on WebMoney purse and I can't do anything.
    somebody help me please .. !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to axist For This Useful Post:

randon (2020-04-18), yanete (2020-04-30)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

A Review on WebMoney

Web money is a basically Universal Settlement system. The company was founded in 1988 in Russia as a money transfer system for all the users. Web Money offers services which will allow you to keep track of your funds, attract funding, resolve disputes and make secure transactions.
    System users can register any number of WM purses with any Guarantor. All purses belong to a single user are conveniently kept in a Keeper which is assigned to the user`s WMID registration number.

Advantages and Disadvantages

There are 13 types of wallets are

1: P-wallet: WMP - The denominated in Russian Ruble volume of transferred and received by the System confirmations of operations on the provision of monetary funds to the Bank.

2: E-wallet: WME – Electronic money in EURO

3: B-wallet: WMB – Electronic Belarusian Ruble

4: G-wallet: WMG - Stock warrant on gold in a certified repository

5: Z-wallet: WMZ – Certificate on purchase of products and services of providers

6: K-wallet: WMK – Warrant on the rights to receive EKZT for a specified amount from the Guarantor

7: V-wallet: WMV – Electronic money in Vietnamese dong

8: X-wallet: WMX – The transferred for storage property rights on publication of records in the global public database of the bitcoin

9: H-wallet: WMH - The transferred for storage property rights on publication of records in the global public database of the bitcoincash

10: L-wallet: WML - The transferred for storage property rights on publication of records in the global public database of the litecoin

11: Y-wallet: WMY – The rights of claim on the exercise of settlements and transfers in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan

12: R-wallet: WMR - the denominated in Russian Ruble volume of transferred and received by the System confirmations of operations on the provision of monetary funds to the Bank conducted by a participant

13: U-wallet: WMU – The rights of claim to a bank account in Ukrainian Hryvnia. Due to the sanctions, the creation of U-wallets has been suspended

System Fees

A fee for provision of informational and technological interaction between correspondents in the WMT system is charged for each transaction and makes 0.8% (not less than 0.01WM*) of the amount of payment and not more than the maximum fees outlined below:

WMZ 50
    WMP 1500
    WME 50
    WMR 1500
    WMU 250
    WMB 100
    WMG 2
    WMX 5
    WMH 30
    WMV 1000000
    WMK 9000

No fee is charged for the following transactions:
    - between the same type of purses of the same WM-identifier;
    - between the same type of purses of the same WebMoney Passport (for users that have WM-passport not lower than Initial).

*For payments in WMV - not less than 500 WMV

Depositing and withdrawing

Depositing Funds

Method Term Agent’s fee
    Transfer from commercial bank 1—2 banking days Bank’s fe
    At exchange point Upon agreement Exchange point fee

Withdrawing funds

USD
    Method Term Agent’s fee
    Transfer USD to a commercial bank 1—2 banking days 0.6% (min. 100 USD, max. 600 USD)*
    Exchange point Upon agreement Exchange point fee

My Personal Experience

I used it, and never found anything wrong and i never face any problem in this payment system right now i am using this from last 3-4 years so 4.5 out 5 rating from my side.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

axist (2020-04-14), billyboy00007 (2020-04-13), Pak3000 (2020-08-15), randon (2020-04-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2