+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 282 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Krupa ya post kare ki aapne ne ab tak forex se kya sikha hain?

Kya aapko lagta hai ki forex ek easy business hain?
    Forex bht mushil business business hay. laykin agr aap iss ko achi tarah mehnat ker kay lagaan kay sath seekh lain gay to phir ye aap ko bht asaan lagaygi. laykin iss ko samajhnay kay liay bht sara time or bht sari mehnat chaey, phir aap ko return bhi bht acha milayga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don`t think that which system that you have adapt for trading will be good for you, humhein pata ha k free ki cheeze kitna kam keri hai, forex mein apko apni he strategy banani hoti ho or pher apni strategy per kam kerna hota, us mein chnages lana perti hain tak profit zeyada ho or loss kam ho, or hum trading mein long time tek stay ker sekeen , humhein free ki cheezon k peche nehe bahgena chahaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned from Forex:

1. The importance of the Fundamentals

2. The power of the Leverage

3. The global risk sentiments

4. Importance of capital

5. time managament

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    i don`t think that which system that you have adapt for trading will be good for you, humhein pata ha k free ki cheeze kitna kam keri hai, forex mein apko apni he strategy banani hoti ho or pher apni strategy per kam kerna hota, us mein chnages lana perti hain tak profit zeyada ho or loss kam ho, or hum trading mein long time tek stay ker sekeen , humhein free ki cheezon k peche nehe bahgena chahaye
    what i learned from forex is that business always needs a proper strategy to survive in, and also not to mention the fact that greed can kill me in this business and also how to controll fear and take in confidence, and also forex thought me that money management is very important

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex se maine bahut kuch seekha hai..
    forex ke thorugh me kafi alag alag countries ki economic condition aur recent updates ke bare me updated rehta hon.
    Iske alawa forex se ye bhi seekha hai ki greed aur fear ko khud se duur rakhna chahiey tabhi aap life me aage bad sakte ho

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I have learned a lot from this trade but there are few basic things I have learnt which are very important :

1 Always put Stop loss to all your trades.

2 learn to control your emotions

Traders should trade on the basis of their analysis only.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene forex me techanical analysis, trade with the indicator, trade with candlistick patter, find the support and resistance sikha hai...abi main learning stage pr hu or ab me swing trading sikh rha hu...

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whether you learn in ********.com or elsewhere as on the web, in books, video.
    what they tech you that their experiences, I feel it is not more effective.
    only when you real trade and ... sometime you lost and you gain valuable experience,
    and look back what they taught what you learned and .... found that they correctly.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but we also must be diligent in doing the practice exercises.
    because so much of the material presented in the book with the reality.
    so hopefully with diligent practice, we can further understand the system we use

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe nahi lagta k forex 1 easy bussiness hai yeh part time k liye thik hai .agar aadmi ismai full time trade karnai jaye toh mostly mainai jad tak ki dekha hai usmai loss hota hi hai kyu aap dar aur emotion ko control nahi kar sakte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 282 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)