+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    always remember that you can`t make the money on each trader right so remember that analzing the market is actually mean we`re looking to make an god entry point and to this pupros at least you have three conformation to make an good entry point which can be expected to go in profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine forex me abhi kuch jyda nahi sikha hai...i just learn basic of forex but my study is continue.
    abhi main chat pattern sikh rahaa hu..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Along with financial management we also learn discipline from forex.As we know that using discipline trading without greed we can become successful trader.Same way we can make our life better if we follow discipline in our routine life.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader wants to continue to exist trading, analysis, entry and exit is just as important, the trader must have a market analysis to determine entry and exit points, it will create a profitable trading

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विदेशी मुद्रा से माई bhohat हु मुख्य सिख कुछ बात yane लालच डर को मैं और कर्ण नियंत्रण का उल्लंघन है. और मेरी की जो मैं khne क्षमता Vo द्वि की हो मात्र लिये राही bhohat faydedar उच्च जो जीने में सुधार

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    I have learned from Forex:

1. The importance of the Fundamentals

2. The power of the Leverage

3. The global risk sentiments

4. Importance of capital

5. time managament
    These are very important factors and a trader must know the importance of these points you have mentioned.Specially leverage which is very important to calculate before trading.Also risk and money management are both important and not to mention they make the difference between a loser and a successful trader.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have learned from Forex:

1. The importance of the Fundamentals

2. The power of the Leverage

3. The global risk sentiments

4. Importance of capital

5. time managament

Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aab tak forex mai sikha hai ki agar hum kuch nahi jantai hai to hum trade karnahi saktai ya hum kisi friend pai depend hona padaiga to trade in forex . well mai nai sikha hai ki forex mai loss bhi hota hai to isko tolarate karna padta hai .aur jitnai ki aur badhna padta hai

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very true and for this we need to make our mind to accept loss also because it must be happen in forex of loss and that time we need to keep our mind cool . before i was unable to control myself in this situation and faced so many loss but now i am understanding step by step.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my 6 months trading experience i am still learning, testing my skills and abilities for trading, and learned many things from forex trading and also from www.indian-forex.com that take risk for profit, dont show greediness, reasonable investment and opening lots
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-11-16), hamid (2012-01-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)