+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 282 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So which indicator you have been trading with so far ? Or what do you think which is the best indicator that works for you very well and how do you use them ? Could you please share ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the major lesson I have learned so far and traders should make it a golden rule and never trade without stop loss in all the trades.Even I think this is the major lesson a trader can learn in these markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a part of this trade and also it is a learning opportunity for a trader.A trader although must try to minimize his losses and this can be done by using money management to all the trades.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned from Forex:

1. The importance of the Fundamentals

2. The power of the Leverage

3. The global risk sentiments

4. Importance of capital

5. time managament

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bht mushil business business hay. laykin agr aap iss ko achi tarah mehnat ker kay lagaan kay sath seekh lain gay to phir ye aap ko bht asaan lagaygi. laykin iss ko samajhnay kay liay bht sara time or bht sari mehnat chaey, phir aap ko return bhi bht acha milayga.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Krupa ya post kare ki aapne ne ab tak forex se kya sikha hain?

Kya aapko lagta hai ki forex ek easy business hain?
    earning the hardcore money is never easy..and there is no shortcut for to make money..i have learned this and the process is still going on and on...

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading asan bhi hai or mushkil bhi, ager aap is ky bary main achi knowledge rakhty hain or market ko achi tarha samajh sakty hain to forex aap kyliy easy business hai otherwise bohat mushkil business hai forex trading or han luch bohat ehmiyat rakhti hai is main.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have learned the basic and latest techniques of trading, how is trading and how i can earn money from this field, besides of this i have learned trading how knows, using of strategies, trends of market, which way i use the chart, all these terms and requirements for trading which is very helpful for all of them.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i still testing my analysis in demo account..i testing mix techanical analysis with candle pattern.
    Candlestick patterns is a part of technical analysis so what exactly are you mixing. Are you trying to do naked trading but you still use indicators once a while. If this is the case then I can understand you because I do the same thing too.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex se humein kayi cheeze sikhne ko mili jese financial management kese kare aur kaha right strategy apply kare to humein jyada return mil sakta hai..ye sab ability har business mein kaam aati hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 282 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)