+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forax market ko learn karane to liye trader or beginner ko hardwork karani hoti hai par forax market ko ek dine learn nahi kiya ja sakata hai waise mai to trading because of the gya hu aur abhi bhi patience nah rakh pa haha aur abhi bahut jyada experience bhi nahi hi aur so that aapko ye sari chije ek sath learn because hi to demo acount par kafi hardwork kana hoga and play ne forex to trading as bht kch learning to hi forex to trading ek great job hi to play ne jab trading how to start kiya tha tu mje kch typical pata nh tha trading to bare play laken dost ne gide line de or mje aj trading to bare main bht zida elm hi or muje ache pair to bare play pata hai trading to best time to bare play elm hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really my dear, there is no double to a forex exchange I would really have the confidence that I need a sufficient scientific measure of claiming things during a Forex exchange. I am still considering in the methodology Taking never stops Also if you continue to Take in an ever-increasing amount on a regular basis. For a few days now, I have concentrated on examining special rot. I think every dealer if taking this fully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me mujhe kaphi kuch learn karne ko mili hai jo humen ye batati hai ki kis main tarah se trading crew ki mujhe fortunately kis ki mujhe fortunately kis tarah se trading na ki jaaye ki humen loss na ho. Humen Yahan Hamesha Kuch Na Kuch new thing learn Karne Ki Koshish Karani Chahiye Kyoki You Humari trade ko increase karati hi. and forex mai jitna v hum sikhte hai sb humre lia kam hi hi kyki ye daily business kuch naya le k aata hai bus pass or you cheeze humy exprience to zariye milti hi jitna hum yaha learn karta jaate hai uta hai jaata hai bus price action mai hi kam karta hu kyki mujhe lagta hi price action hai forex ka king hai ... sbki apni cool choices hai meri ye hai ......

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I learned from forex is that business always needs the right strategy to survive, and not to mention the fact that greed can kill me in this business and also how to control my fear and confidence, and also forex thinks that money management is very important and Losses are part of this trade and are also a learning opportunity for a trader. A trader though must try to minimize his losses and this can be done using money management for all trades.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i practice bhi bahut ki ab jaake thoda only trades me sudhar aaya hi lekin abhi lost what is the main restoring karmaaya hoon nahi. and profit and loss go hand in hand and this is a trading process but this is your experience and hard work so you can minimize losses and maximize your profits and in this way the net amount will be your profit and work hard and watch the market carefully and make entries that is right into the market so it must produce a fruitful end that is profitable and happy and relaxed. i ahjjd

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading I use the trading system sahi ka pata chalne me time lag is very good. Log Ham is bai ko ekdum acchi tarah se jante hain ki jab hamare paas me accha sa trading ka system ho jaata hai tab hame income bhi jyada miles skati hai. and start mein bht loss kya hai many or you are now losing k ki waja our knowledge we are emotional or scared kath trading karny sy apko losses hota hai forex trading mein hard work or knowledge sy apko profit milta hi. greed sy apko hamesha loss hota hai

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein ne forex trading as you learn kiya hai like k mein ne forex trading as you learn kiya hai k mein ne always work hard because of success karni hai mujhy results of patience because of work because of always and until now I have learned a lot Thing. Fir Example I have learned how to deal with loss and how to avoid greed and how to make big decisions in my life. I also studied Time Management and Money Management at FOREX.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaisa to aap sub jantay hain to forex trading business is very good talab kaam hi so ab not main ne kafi koshish to baad seekhi hai aur main ab bahot asani se kartiti trading hu lekin abi only investment paas nahi hai jab yahan main bonus generate karnay i hu and play nayu forex play abhi not dmoe play kia hay or binus account play bhi kaam kia hay mjhay is playing do a kiye hain washing bonus account. Or the main is the main you are looking for hun kay amain kabhi bhi is the main lalach ni kana chhaiye q kay lalach hamain marwa daita hya

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best online job that is reliable and trustworthy and will also teach and train you through different methods but at first you must have a basic knowledge of this trading process so you must be able to trade properly and benefit in the form of money and we also want you to be happy and relaxed and satisfied and become an expert trader.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot in the past year, now I can do analysis using the lines of support and resistance and can also learn to use candlestick analysis, Now learn wave analysis too.
    * and Yes, this is very good and useful for traders to start trading from bonus accounts. The trader will have low pressure in this situation and he will be able to trade well. I observe the pressure from my own money account and the pressure from the bonus account is very different. Traders can handle emotions well when trading on bonus accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)