+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 282 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Senior Member ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420 has a reputation beyond repute ary420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,413 Times in 2,870 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ary420 For This Useful Post:

USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

AbubakarCrazy (2020-09-05), ary420 (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    One thing is learned from this business that anything can be happened at any time and your luck can be changed at any time and your life can also be changed at any time and using support and resistance line and also able to study using candles stick analysis.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि आपको सीखने के लिए अधिक समय देना होगा और विदेशी मुद्रा से लगातार लाभ प्राप्त करने की उम्मीद करनी चाहिए और फिर भी मैं सीख रहा हूं और मैं पहले की तरह विकसित हुआ हूं और अब कम गलती कर रहा हूं और धन प्रबंधन की कड़ी कोशिश करने के कारण डर और लालच कम हो रहा है । विदेशी मुद्रा एक दिलचस्प, जोखिम भरा और लाभदायक व्यवसाय है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा से असीमित धन कमा सकते हैं, लेकिन पहले हमें विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में सीखना होगा और पैसा बनाने के लिए कड़ी मेहनत करनी होगी। हमें व्यापार के दौरान अपनी भावना को नियंत्रित करना चाहिए।

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so i think you have to spend more time for learning and hope getting consistent profit from forex and still i am learning and its true i am developed as before and now doing less mistake and about fear and greed going less because of trying hard of money management . Forex is an interesting, risky and also profitable business. We can make unlimited money from Forex, but at first we have to learn about Forex trading and also work hard for making money. We should control our emotion during trade.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here during this business we learn a great several items who is amazingly helpful for everyone sooner or later and here we build the higher career within the whole business field and it's the most beneficial procedure to earn the cash and here most people conduct the job other then bro you understand this factor it is amazingly risky business thus terribly careful from here Forex ko learn krny sy pta chlta ha Forex ka about. ma ny jha tk learn kia ha. mjhy jha tk pta lga ha ky Forex ma success hony kaliay Forex ko learn krna lazmi ha. without learning ap kbi bi Forex ma profit earn ni kr skty. ecperience ka sat sath ap ko Forex ka baout kafi kuch sikhny ko milta ha.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because it is somehow in the process to success, we will surely fail. I think even our failures will be part of our learning process, which would make us more and have better knowledge. Therefore it should be we never gave up when we had a failure in the process of learning or achieving success in forex business. because failure is the beginning of success. Name lagatar Ke Khush Hoon Abhi bahut Soro Miss Chuck pig. Main Ta Hun KI Vadi Samaj SiRF EK or give me a couple of Sharah Dina. greedy Karna mat Karna's feelings. Par ainsab Ko BHI main full traceability rules Vaidyanathan Kroon try Profit money Profit money Hun PA Par Hoon.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is easy to learn as modern era we can get a wide range of source material for the beginner forex circulation so do not have trouble finding a source for learning trading only the most important factor is a strong curiosity to learn with a strong desire to learn I'm sure traders the novice will quickly understand and master some important materials about basic forex trading

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ab tk forex se bhot kuch sekh chuka hon.forex main jitni ziada ap mehnat kro gy utna ziada sekho gy es liye ap ko ziada se ziada forex main sekhna chahiye us k bad ap kam ko start krna chahiye.jitna ziada ap ne sekha ho ga ap ko hi faida ho ga me ne forex trading se ye to sekh liya hai k ap ke sumjhdar honey se sirf trading me profit hasil nhi kar sktey ap ko trading ke liye apna luck bhi bohet ziyada taize rakhna pare ga ku luck ziyada zarura hai hai mind planing se.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Alaadin (2020-09-05), ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By being in the forex trading business i have really learnt to remain patient and also be disciplined with the work we are doing. Also my mindset has turned very positive with view towards the life. Thus, its all been positive for me after being introduced into this very high potential field. I see that its very true and for this we need to make our mind to accept loss also because it must be really happen in forex markets of the losses and that times that we need to keeps ours mind cool . before i was unable to control myself in this situation and faced so many loss but now i am understanding step by steping really !!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Alaadin (2020-09-05), ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 282 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)