+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 727 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7266

Thread: For Beginners, How to Start Forex Trading??

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritam23 View Post
    I agree with all I am newbie and now I am using demo virson...but mai jada time loss karta hu... profit nahi horahahe.......
    bhai..loss hone ki wajah proper planning me kami hai...tumhare pass basic knowledge ,hona aavashyak hai.aur forex ki sabhi strategy..trend, sabhi indicator ke baarein mein jaanna jaruri..in short u need rich knowledge to start trading..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member Pritam23 is an unknown quantity at this point Pritam23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with all I am newbie and now I am using demo virson...but mai jada time loss karta hu... profit nahi horahahe.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never invest money into a real Forex account until you practice on a Forex Demo account! At least 2 months trade on Demo account. 90 % of the beginners are fails to succeed in the real money market due to lack of knowledge, practice and discipline. And remaining 10% of successful traders had been sharpening and shaping their skills on demo accounts for years before entering the real market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i know that most newbie trader cant feel their emotion when using demo account but they must push themselves to learn demo account about six month and can make consistent profit during that time.
    sahi kahaa....naye trader ko demo account saru karna aavashyak hai..aur sahi mentor hona bhi zaroori hai...newbie ko demo account atleast 2 month tak kisiki help liye bina karna chahiye aur who bhi profit mein.then he willl able to make money in to real acont
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,484 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by $dollar$ View Post
    i agree with you any newbie should start their trading with demo account. but six month is very more time..in my view after 3-4 month new bie open real account and trade with low size...in this way newbie also learn how to control their emotions.
    bhai 3-4 month bhi bahut hai muhe to lagta hai sirf 15 din ke bad hi cent account open kar dena chahiye, kyunki usme hume emotions ka bhi experience ho jaata hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i know that most newbie trader cant feel their emotion when using demo account but they must push themselves to learn demo account about six month and can make consistent profit during that time.
    i agree with you any newbie should start their trading with demo account. but six month is very more time..in my view after 3-4 month new bie open real account and trade with low size...in this way newbie also learn how to control their emotions.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    newbie should start with demo ...This will give you the opportunity to learn and practice forex trading without the risk of losing money in the process. Additionally you can use a demo account to test different trading systems.
    bilkul, naye logo ko pehle demo se suru karna chahiye. aur uske baad cent account. pehle to kafi sikhna website follow kanra aur acche trader ki baat sunna jaruri he. isse gyan barta he. maine suru me ye sab ki he. accha trader ke sath samay bitane se gyan farta he sikhene ko milta he. demo me practice karnese confident barta he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I am a newbie, the way I started trading, you may follow this. Fists read some chapters in ********. And you can watch the forum posts. It will help you a lot to develop your forex skil

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujeet119 View Post
    new logon ko pahle forex trading demo se start karna chayea bcz demo mein without tension wo everything learn kar sakta hai about forex n demo account will prtocet new users from loss.
    yes,. demo me koi tension nehi he. bina tension ke hum trade suru kar sakte he. isme kuch khone ka dar nehi par pane ka bahut kuch he. hum isme basic sikh sakte he. aur abar demo me balance kam karke kiya jaye to ye real ke jaisa anubhav dega. uske baad thioda paisa invest kareke kiya ja sakte he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 727 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 719 720 721 722 723 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)