+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 272 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Banned dario10099 is an unknown quantity at this point dario10099's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the GBP/USD its my best pair bur it differ trade to trade and new trader must choose their currency pair during their demo account practice, that is the best time to analysis your currency pair better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai ye har trader ki studies pe depend karta hai...aaki studies metals me zada achi hogi is wajah se aapko usme dikkat nahi hoti..mujhe kabhi bhi metals samjh nahi aate isliye me mostly unhe avoid hi karta hon..especially gold ko predict karna is not that much easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    akshay1728, The gold commodity is hot now. It has reached the price of 1900 dollars per troy ounce again today. If gold rich 2000 dollars per troy ounce, then i will greatly consider buying gold with a lot of money on a long term basis.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But still Metal trading is possible to do with some caution, i feel metal trading is easy, but they required slightly high capital as the leverage offered on them is very less compared to currency pairs.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    eur/usd pair zada tar har trader ki pehli pasand hota hai
    is pair me movement kafi stabkle aur achi hoti hai aur iski study karna baki pairs ke comparison me easy hota hai..
    har naye trader ko issi pair se seekhna chahiye
    bhai ye har trader ki studies pe depend karta hai...aaki studies metals me zada achi hogi is wajah se aapko usme dikkat nahi hoti..mujhe kabhi bhi metals samjh nahi aate isliye me mostly unhe avoid hi karta hon..especially gold ko predict karna is not that much easy

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have favorite pairs. it is EU, GU and EJ.
    i only trade these pairs. i love the volatily and the big range of movement.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend Aud-usd , that currency pair deserve much more attention from trader.
    AUD is more and more stronger except that, that pair is not have such a big oscillation like GBP and it's recommend for beginner.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabhi ka koi na koi pair man pasand hota hain iske kayi karan hain jasie ki koi hamesha profit karta hai wo pair me ya phir uski volatile me mazaa aata hain.
    EUR/USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trade. It is one of the major pair, which is very profitable to trade with. It has more liquidity and more volatile. So it is very profitable to trade with this pair. That is why this pair is my one of the favorite currency pair in forex.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience I can explain a little about pair
    gbp/usd is good ballance always in one of trend the correction go to a ballance
    eur/usd is wild pair for scalper like me the trend always go far make the scalper dead

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i trade mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD . i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time i lost and now concnetrating only in 3 pairs i am in good condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 272 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)