+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know how to use the name of the person as I have been able to help him in such a way that I am a person who is able to teach me how I am going to help him, and I am sure that he will take care of you If you want to get rid of the analysis of an analogy, then you should always try to get rid of it as well as have an ear for yourself. well, generally my dear i think i like a pair of eur / usd and gbp / usd this pair is good and profitable for every trader i also get a lot on this pair but my suggestion that before trading traders should see the world news from trading and crisp up and down then trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is that I have been able to use the information that I am able to share with my friends, but I do not know how many people have been able to make a name, but I do not know how many people have been able to make such a decision if they have any difficulty. I have not been able to tell you that I do not have any idea of what I am saying, but I can say that I am able to change my par. my dear, in forex trading, I actually think it's good to trade with lots of partners, meaning we can get more opportunities to collect a few pips, but traders must understand them first, and need to arrange MM very well, I see that you using some good pairs, they are smooth except EJ which has good volatility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pairs are EUR / USD and AUD / USD. I started my trading practice on a demo account with EUR / USD and the highest volatility. I am familiar with this couple and making profits quickly from this couple is easier than the others. and AUD / USD also moves frequently but doesn't fluctuate too much in my opinion. and more so for beginners, I think this method is better, use one pair and learn the characters from the couple. because it will increase the likelihood that we will get used to the character of the couple movements that we use to trade. and when we can understand the movements of the pair we use to trade, I believe in turn it will make it easier to make a profit.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the usd euro pair, because of the lowest spreads, and also its good volatility and also the pair is a world popular currency, so if you have experience with usd euros I think you have learned half of forex. and After going through almost six months in real forex and making too many mistakes here, I have now decided to trade in the chosen pair. they are: EUR / USD, GPB / USD, EUR / JPY and AUD / USD

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that in the forex business there are many pairs that we use to play trading but because many people use the same pair to exchange it with EURO and beginners as well as using this pair to play better trades I think it is the best partner in this business! and The Mera Man has a pair of pairs, that's why he trades silver because hoon is doing it too low, and he estimates the late lag he is authorized to give Hamesha a 50% major profit in the main dono pair !!

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD due to low spreads and volatility. Even though USDJPY has the same spread, it is not as fast as EURUSD. And moreover, long trades have given me a good understanding of this couple. Even though I use other pairs like USDJPY and GBPUSD but only when EURUSD is stationary. and my favorite partner is Usd / Jpy because it is very fast and predictable I also like Eur / Usd the first time I started to benefit from this pair and this is the most liquidity, but it is often too volatile for my trading style.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not only you, but there are many where they also often take advantage of the situation in EURUSD, which I think is only EURUSD that has a good move, moreover we also know things we can do better. and my favorite partner is Usd / Jpy because it is very fast and predictable I also like Eur / Usd the first time I started to benefit from this pair and this is the most liquidity, but it is often too volatile for my trading style.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have bargained with the exchange of foreign currencies for businesses that have bachelor and graduate degrees in that business and that is why I have a lot of money in my family and I don't want to pay attention to this because people are at risk because of their financial difficulties. What are the trades traded in the market and how to buy smart money? I am a person who has a lot of time in the past and I will spend my full time with my family members and I can contact you if I don't want you to spend a lot of time, and I have time to pay some time for you and I want to join You. Please tell me how to do this and that is why I have a lot of money and I want to visit this business.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trap strategy please avoid in active London markets and the US market, we must choose the best time for scalping, when both markets die, we can get more profit in our trade. and I like the eur-usd pair, this has a good movement every days so we can make a big profit. There are many other opportunities that continue to come. Although sometimes I trade other couples also depends on the situation and market atmosphere. eur-usd has a lower spread than others and we can easily read and make predictions for trends.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to memorize the character of this couple, I got a lot of knowledge here, learn the analysis, pure technical analysis can also succeed. The EUR / USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trading. This is one of the main pairs, which is very profitable to trade. and I also trade this pair. EURUSD and GBPUSD and is the best. because the price movement is very large every day. so I can get a big profit on this pair, so you also have to focus on just two couples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)