+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add two pairs to the main trade and my person has a pair of eur / usd and our company is jpy, so we don't have a partner and we get a lot of profit and we have got a lot of money. The advantage is that he is only looking for our partners in Europe / usd and usd / jpy and I have never been involved in trading, but I have the knowledge of which knowledge to use. We will buy a lot of eur / usd from our gbp / usd market and we have a few years making money, but our losses are very high. We have gold to put in gold, so we will get a chance to move to gold. Our sole partner is eur / usd, gbp / usd, gold is our silver jai with trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add two pairs to the main trade and my person has a pair of eur / usd and our company is jpy, so we don't have a partner and we get a lot of profit and we have got a lot of money. The advantage is that he is only looking for our partners in Europe / usd and usd / jpy and I have never been involved in trading, but I have the knowledge of which knowledge to use. We will buy a lot of eur / usd from our gbp / usd market and we have a few years making money, but our losses are very high. We have gold to put in gold, so we will get a chance to move to gold. Our sole partner is eur / usd, gbp / usd, gold is our silver jai with trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that the EURA USD and EUR / USD pair tha par ab kafi dino said maybe the US gold could trade the Hon Aur AB RAP pair well as a straw tire. Gold as a trade can spread bohated as ziada hay par faida bhi usi reckon said hota hay. Ab no mujhay pichlay haftay kafi lucky hova really !!! it depends on one's desires and his thoughts that the partner he feels is better to trade ... in my view the euro / usd currency pair is the best for every trader in forex trading. Therefore it is preferred at the international level. . is the best to use this currency pair for trading .....

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your question is good, I have exchanged many pairs but I like the pair EUR / USD because the movement is very smooth & the income is normal. I think many people like this couple & get money from the refular base. This pair spreads low. So I suggest all trades if they get money regularly then they choose this pair to trade there. I find that the right pair and the koi aik partner remain nae hay, the layman can ziada ter wohi pair per trader as banata as hised as jised that may be USD sath paired ho. iss ki waja ye hay kayed prick bhi koi news release hoti hay jiss ka taaluk USD tell ho to phir its partners may reach the voting movement aati hay jo kay benefits ho sakti hays really !!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-11-19)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm EUR / USD has always been one of the favorite pairs for most traders. I think the main reason for this is when traders learn most of them start using E / U to trade. however I don't know about EUR / JPY, I have never traded using that pair. and my favorite pair to trade is EURUSD and AUDUSD, because it has a low spread with a high daily range. but sometimes I also see GBPJPY, which has a fairly high daily range, so if I see a good opportunity to enter it, I will trade GBPJPY.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

maju (2019-11-17)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade a lot of couples because I like to look for opportunities everywhere so that I will be able to maximize the opportunities available in the forex market and most of my partners are majors because they are easier to trade than the others than the partners we have in the forex market because of the demand for the pair is not as strong as the request for the main pair. good for me good for me if filtering is only a few couples because before I traded in many duos and because it escaped packing meetings my time was lost and now I concentrate only on a few of my partners in good condition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-11-16)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade EUR / USD .... Because this is a low spread pair ..... We can make money easily from this pair .... New traders have to practice in this pair ..... I can trade and make a good profit in this pair ..... All traders must use this pair ... My general trading is mainly with three pairs of EUR / HOUR / SUD, SUD and SUD / barrel and my first choice is EUR / SUD. I find it handsome for me to focus on just a few couples before I register a few couples and it is associated with a lack of concentration, most of the time when I lose and conglomerates exclusively in my three partners in fitness.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-11-16)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pairs, EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because with this pair I can get a big profit and this pair is violated high. So I can easily benefit from scalping. I think this is one of the best for scalping and I hope every broker to choose this pair to trade. and ok i can say that the best are eurusd, gbpusd, audusd, usdchf, usdcad and eurgbp.l don't trade with others because it is very difficult to follow all. Today's traders and I only trade to get out. this pair is very volatile and they can make big moves every day. and they have low spreads. but it's better to only focus on 2 or 3 of them and only trade with them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

maju (2019-11-17)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the AUD / USD skin, always pay attention to the support and resistance points. If the scalp when the support or resistance is broken, then it can enter the wrong trade. Always trade carefully. and the EU has a lot of good things in it because the pair's volatility and liquidity is very good for taking profits. At the beginning of the London and US sessions, there was a good move. There are many other opportunities that continue to come.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-11-19)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair is said to be the most unstable pair in forex trading. This is one of the main pairs, which is very profitable for trading and we can get benefits and the good thing is that in a shorter time I agree with you, because so far, my trading partner uses it for my trade. Because of its character, the EUR-USD pair has characters that can be learned more easily, because they have certain habits in their activities. In addition, many traders use the EUR-USD pair to trade, allowing us to share our analysis with the EUR-USD pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)