+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex trading is main e pasd he pasai hi or play zida trading start ese main pair per he krta taha laken aj cal main tu gold or oil per he trading krta hon or en best trading trading hi ap log or new user jo hain who eurusd per or gbpusd per trade kr haha ske yte the best partner hai trading to liye and mai oak hu aur mai esme wife part time hi kam karti hu to mai jayda plug me kam nahi karti hu balki mai kevel eur / usd aur nzd / usd me hai karti hu jisse ki mai enke bare me jayda se jayda learn kar pocket aur trading kar good pocket.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good friend of mine, really in forex trading I personally think that all forex market pairs are the best for earning income but in some movements the pair is very fast and in this pair you get a better profit but to trade this pair you need a balance well then you produce better for example EJ is the best partner for earning fast. and good friend of mine, really in forex trading I personally think that all the forex market pairs are the best for earning income but in some movements the pair is very fast and in this pair you get a better profit but to trade this pair you need a balance well then you produce better for example EJ is the best partner for fast earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is worldwide business and most running crunchy is dollars. All pairs of dollars are my favorite pair. This is a very earnings and running pair. Eurusd is the most favorite pair. This is a very favorable pair for everyone who wants to earn online. Before trading a newbie should look at the crunchy pair trend market. and play ne jab forex to trading how come we started playing forex ne trading to eurusd per he to the or muje lagta hi to forex to trading play yeh oak best pair hi trading to liye ap log ice pair per trading kr skte hain or when you play just gold or oil to he trading kr raha hon or muje lagta hi to yeh best hain trading to liye short term play best earning dete hain yeh dono he

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, gold is an excellent instrument for trading and traders can make large profits in a very short time. But the problem with gold is that it has a high spread in the market which is 50 to 80 pips but with insta is 100 pips. I think insta should reduce the spread for gold. and my favorite pair is EUR / USD. I like it because its spread is low and because the analysis is very easy and related to the news. This pair consists of two major world currencies so that its movements are very predictable.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, really in forex trading I personally think that EUR / USD is my favorite pair and I mostly trade on this pair. The other most favorite is Gold and I also trade Gold when several new events or events occur that affect the price of Gold. Most of the EUR / USD is the best for all beginners and older ones and I like it and eur usd feels good when I pair up on forex my mujhe bahut hihard wok karaa apdata hi isl my par jyada aapko forex i apako ussi pair me aapko ka spread lagata hi usim eforex i am aapko usi trading direction because hopefully my aapko forex spread my trading because i hope taki aapko produces milta hi

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of our Euro pairs are my favorite pairs. This is a very profitable couple. Forex trading is the most popular business in the world and worldwide and most crisp transactions are one dollar. Every trader trusts dollars, so most trade with dollars. I also like all the dollar pairs and mein major pairs per trade kerti hun or meri nazar mein yeh 4 pairs he is only the best liye hain inki kabhi market slow nhi hoti blouse fluctuates kertio rehti hai yahan per spread by high nhi hota nhi to lose ho jany ki ek ahem wajha spread ka high ho jana bhe hai

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine is eur / usd. most of my trading is in this pair. I can understand the trend of this pair. most of the trading in this pair gives me more profit. I lost very little in this pair. I started with this couple and got the first income from this trade. every time I start trading, I first open this pair and then decide where to trade. and I trade EURUSD for the simple reason that this is a pair traded by the majority of traders around the world and therefore gives us some good opportunities in trading and also we can make good analysis which gives us more profit as well.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, how do you put the pairs to eurusd hi kyki jab, mai, trade new mai tha to play the contents of the sura ko kia samjhne, lia eslia ye, feel the pasand pairs, ho, hai kyki mai isko oro pairs, mukable acche se anylsis, because of the exact forex forex mai bahlia zaruri hotta hai ik paris ko smjna jo apko bahut accha fortunately get karwa transl ... jab trader ko mallum chalta hai ki usy kon sa plug accha get karwata hi to wo usmai or accha get karne k lia or zaida kosis karne lagta hai

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the world business market and the dollar is the most popular transaction in the world. So, I like the all-dollar pair because the dollar is very powerful and saves money. We are a very profitable couple, most traders like most traders like this pair to trade. and forex to my business sabse acha pair eur / usd ko he maana jaata hai kyunki eska traders analysis online ko kaafi website se miljaata hi, esme apna bhi traders analysis because bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo acha market entry me le sakenga .

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like all currency pairs in forex trading using this forum but my best currency is GBP / USD, but to get more profit from any pair you have to trade more carefully and plan the best and also increase your knowledge to better trading in a real account. and my best partner is USD / GBP, the reason like this pair is that the ratio of the pair goes up and down is very slow and you can judge easily, and the practice of a demo account is more important for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)