+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 272 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair's pair doubted the value of EUR / USD. I have been trading it since I made my first steps to the forex market. This gives me advantages and disadvantages, but I feel interested in trading it. and my favorite pairs are GBP / USD, GBP / JPY and silver. I like these couples because they respect the support there, hold N pivots. I like to trade this couple. Now one day I don't like trading with EUR / USD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though you have suffered most of the losses with this partner, is it still your favorite partner or are you planning to trade a different pair from now onwards. I think EURUSD is the best pair and you should continue to trade only on this pair. and No doubt, Eur Usd is one of the most important and moving partners in this market and if you master this pair then you can also master other pairs associated with it. This is the most preferred partner by traders all over the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Sabhi ka koi na koi pair man pasand hota hain iske kayi karan hain jasie ki koi hamesha profit karta hai wo pair me ya phir uski volatile me mazaa aata hain.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur / usd pear is the best because it's very interesting and very hopeful. For the most part, it provides benefits and very good flactuation rates. You can easily guess where will rate now that time. and I used to trade in the gbp / usd pair, I want to memorize the character of this pair, I got a lot of knowledge here, learned analysis, pure technical analysis can also succeed, traders can use different strategies, but I believe as long as I discipline with trading rules, then it will work

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like my GBP / USD pair best but different trading for trading and new traders must choose their currency pairs during their demo account practice, it is the best time to analyze your currency pair better and Although you have suffered most of the losses with this pair, is it still your favorite partner or do you plan to trade a different pair from now onwards. I think EURUSD is the best pair and you should continue to trade only on this pair.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair is said to be the most unstable pair in forex trading. This is one of the main pairs, which is very profitable to trade. It has more liquidity and is more stable. So it is very profitable to trade with this couple. That is why this pair is one of my favorite currency pairs in forex and generally I trade mostly in 3 pairs of EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD and my first choice is EUR / USD. I see and it is good for me to concentrate on just a few pairs because before I traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration, most of my time was lost and now I am only concentrating on 3 pairs in good condition.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    World markeet ko dekhnay kay baad trading kay leay mara man pasand pair usd/jpy hay .is men trading karna aasan hay .or cruncy bi normal range nen hay .wasay aaj kal ye buy karna better ho ga .shukria

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    yar trading main mara man passnad pair EUR USD ha es laya to main hamasa trading main boht sara loss be earned hoa ha or muja trading mai kafi profit be earned ho ha es laya to main trading main kafi profit eanred kar rha hon.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i trade mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD . i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time i lost and now concnetrating only in 3 pairs

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera man pasand pair gbp/usd, eur/usd, eur/chf, usd/chf, aur eur/jpy ye sabhi mere man pasandita hey aur isme se mere sabse jyada eur/usd aur usd/chf hey main hamesha 60% profit karta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 272 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)