+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money in my country, so I have a lot of money / you have a lot of money, I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of money but I have a lot of money but I don't want to lose it . When did they leave? I will have a forex that has some astronomical problems in the future in astronomy. I want to thank everyone in the world for their good work and for the benefit of people, I have benefited from being able to benefit and that I will go through male and female internships. I will ask you to read the complete list for this level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the same idea which is that the GU and the EU as a first step, beginners should start trading with a pair that has spread low, quite annoying if the beginner has lost his business due to propagation, and the signal pair at one time is over. the internet for beginners can easily compare their strategies with those reported and have good concentration. and yes you are right I agree with you my brother thinks that trading this tow pair is very profitable because I think they are a principale pair and I think we only trade with this tow pair enough

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by baalan View Post
    Boss jab ham as mien plan bana ker kaam karte hien tu ham as mien zaror kamyab ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien himmat nahi harna hota h aagr ham as mien aik bar fail ho jate hien tu ham ko fikr nahi karna hota h aur ham ko as mien aur zyada mehnat karna hota h aur ham ko dakhna hota h k kaha say ham ny galti ki h aur ham ko as mien ye galti nahi karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien plan karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee soch samjh ker as mien ham ko kaam karna hota h.
    mery khyal say jo big traders hain wo sab say zeada trading eur/usd pair par karty hain ye sab say zyada use honewala pair kehlata hay is men kam time apko sara results mel jata hay profit ka ho ya chahy loss ka because eur/usd bahut acha hay aur is ki movement kafi slow rehti hay jis say ham andaza lga lety hain k ye kahan ja tak ja sakty hain kuch time k lye pher ham soch samjh k trade lga lety hain

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if traders do not get the right learning and trading experience each pair is difficult for traders and they cannot benefit from the pair they need good trading learning and will be able to produce. and Is this one of the best pair to get ap to the right knowledge of the main trade? to the liye sab pair is the best hain or great ap to lose kise with a partner per trade kr sakt hain or profit from the skate trading hain main trade after laken forex go to trading play sab se best online partner or great eurusd hi hi ice play big online fortunately hi

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien plan bana ker kaam karte hien tu ham as mien zaror kamyab ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien himmat nahi harna hota h aagr ham as mien aik bar fail ho jate hien tu ham ko fikr nahi karna hota h aur ham ko as mien aur zyada mehnat karna hota h aur ham ko dakhna hota h k kaha say ham ny galti ki h aur ham ko as mien ye galti nahi karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien plan karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee soch samjh ker as mien ham ko kaam karna hota h.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any pair with good activity and low spread is good for trading at the beginning. Like EUR / USD, USD / JPY etc. In some cases some other pairs also show good activity and agree with your brothers, the GU and the European Union are the lowest spread pairs in almost every broker, the more liquid the currency is, the lower the spread, and about other currencies, some currency spreads are more height is more predictable in their movements, so there is no time to waste if you study it and I think GU and EU at first, beginners should start trading with pairs that have low spreads, quite annoying if beginners lose their trade due to spreads, and both paired signals are on the internet so that beginners can easily compare their strategies with them. signal

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with your brothers, GU and the European Union is the lowest spread pair in almost every broker, the more liquid the currency is, the lower the spread, and about other currencies, some higher spread currencies are more predictable in their movements, so there is no time to waste if You learn it and I think GU and EU at first, beginners should start trading with pairs that have low spreads, it's quite annoying if beginners lose their trade because of spreads, and both pair signals are on the internet so beginners can easily compare their strategies with them. signal

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading mai beginner key lye EUR/USD trading keyt lye best hai. Beginner es pair par trade kr key market ki learning aur experience bhe hasil krney key sath sath forex market sey profit bhe target kr sakty hai. EUR/USD fast moving pair hai. Es pair par trade kr key short time frame sey bhe best earning hasil kr sakty hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to trade home the perfect online business hello or big business hi major online main hee han bhai 100% thek bat hai bohat trading business asha business hai jis ko hum ghar man ksi bhi time kr skty hin or sy faida ly skty hin is k kath hum koi business or work yes bhi kr business hr is the time man koi pabandi nhi hoti

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri nazar EUR/USD best hai as lye k as mie movement kam h aur jab ham as mien zyada knowledge yani zyada tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar tajerba hasil karna hota h agar ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hienas lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko jab as mien zyada tajerba hota h tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien achi kamaee ker sakte hien.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)