+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KalmanFilterVelocity VertexFX indicator

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    dear technical trade mian hamn zaroori hamsh asupport and resistance ko use karna chyay and is say trade ko karna chyay so hamsha povit point ko be find kar lana chyayand is k hasab say apna entery ko lagan chayy so hamn ak interaday trade k liyay sabi chizan ko janna kafi zaroroi hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your indicator is really the best I will wait for your indicator to be shared here in this forum
    and hope you will share it complete with explanations and also full of money management that best suits it
    because I believe all indicators are always good and bad sides

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my brother but i don't believe in indicators i just use them in the palatforum indicator and this is a very reliable indicator so that more local all indicators are not b reliable indicators are forex and not b allowed more additional indicators some time ago i saved the attached file You and go to your referral website and download the pdf file about the magic indicator. I am always fascinated to use good indicators to make pips on my plans. But always all the indicators I can not be satisfied because I am the aspect. Give me a few days to analyze this case. I will answer you later.

6. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing this indicator for some traders who came out is a great strategy, but for me I get a lot of losses when using the exit strategy maybe with this indicator and strategy I will reduce my failure on the break out system and I really hope this indicator works me I'm not sure how this will help me in my business. But I want to check the demo account and familiarize myself with it. I tried the London escape strategy, and I'm not sure if it's the same.

8. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there are no magic indicators in the forex market so for me I think you have to understand that and try to follow the old indicators because they give us more logical and better results. We can not only convey to the indicators that help us but we have to apply the charts what say what market demand and the situation and especially careful about money management.

10. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing indicators, I am not sure how this will help me in my trading. But I plan to test it on my demo account and become more familiar with it. I tried the tearing strategy in London and I don't know if it's the same thing. There are several software tools to accommodate your request, a simple search will reveal a lot to you. You need to use the one that best suits your trading style. The main indicators of the best forex are the ones you produce & analyze yourself. There are several forex signal software out there on the market but most have monthly fees. The software that I use can be found here RHL You have to enter the price data yourself but it works with any trading platform that doesn't have a monthly fee

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I think it is difficult to find the point we are looking for in one day because sometimes the market does not suit our hearts and what we think, sometimes the ordinary market traders themselves without seeing the conditions I have different indicators that I use. I will download this one and use it in a demo to improve my analysis, thanks for this I will let you know how it is !!!

14. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just heard this indicator master, and am curious to try it. May be suitable for use in trends. Permission suction / download master ... oh yes, all asking right or more of this indicator is used on the TF how, master? I learned many indicators, signals and instructions, many of which were easy to understand and easy to control and read. but when we try indicators on the market, we still have difficulty with prices.

16. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Junior Member verde.solution is an unknown quantity at this point verde.solution's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

KalmanFilterVelocity VertexFX indicator

The KalmanFilterVelocity (KFV) is a powerful VertexFX client-side indicator based on the Kalman Filter (KF) algorithm.

The KalmanFilterVelocity indicator employs the Kalman Filter to estimate the direction and strength of the trend. It is particularly useful in identifying reversal or trends. It enhances the standard Kalman Filter but detecting the velocity (the rate of change) of the base Kalman Filter. A change in the direction of the velocity implies a change a trend.

In the first step we calculate the Kalman Filter also known as Linear Quadratic Estimation for all the prices. We use the change in the closing price of each candle and its predecessor to estimate whether this change is sustainable. Hence, if prices are rising, but at a slower rate it implies that the trend is ending. Likewise, if the price is falling, but at a slower rate it implies that the bearish trend is ending.
    When the KFV changes from RED to BLUE below the zero level it implies that a strong bullish trend has started and the trader can enter LONG positions. On the contrary, when the KFV changes from BLUE to RED above the zero level it implies that a strong bearish trend has started and the trader can enter SHORT positions. A change from RED to BLUE above the zero level, or from BLUE to RED below the zero level is ignored because it is identified as weakness or whipsaws.

BUY / EXIT SHORT - In TREND mode, enter LONG (or exit SHORT) at the close of the candle when the KFV indicator turns BLUE below the zero level. In KALMAN mode, enter LONG (or exit SHORT) when the KFV indicator turns BLUE. The stop-loss should be placed at the nearest Swing Low.

SHORT / EXIT LONG - In KALMAN mode, enter SHORT (or exit LONG) at the close of the candle when the KFV indicator turns RED above the zero level. In KALMAN mode, enter SHORT (or exit LONG) when the KFV indicator turns RED. The stop-loss should be placed at the nearest Swing High.

+ Reply to Thread