+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 478 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 4771

Thread: Real real hota hain aur demo demo...

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Yes, you choice is correct. And also try to find one money management to keep your funds safe and also try to create your own successful strategy to make profit. This is also main thing in Forex to be success.
    forex mein rich banne ka koi shortcut nahi hai..if we want to earn huge money,,then we should have powerful knowledge and sucessfull strategies..with we can make an opportunity to became a succesfull trader in some monthss.
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes there are some newbies there asking me about forex and I am advising them to just start learning and read about forex first and know what is it? then come to demo trading and also join forums like indian-forex to make some money and also find some knowledge and this is all traders need to get success
    Yes, you choice is correct. And also try to find one money management to keep your funds safe and also try to create your own successful strategy to make profit. This is also main thing in Forex to be success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there are some newbies there asking me about forex and I am advising them to just start learning and read about forex first and know what is it? then come to demo trading and also join forums like indian-forex to make some money and also find some knowledge and this is all traders need to get success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to me like medicine when i was astudent in collegue of medicine i was reading alot of books about surgery but to be in an operation by yourself is very differnet situation , i was very nervous and irritable the same happened to me when i tried real forex for first time .

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,484 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well I think demo is what we can do careless trading there and in real we will always be careful because emotions will be involved there and matter of earning and losing so that will make us serious and there is big difference of course but purpose for both is difference as demo is 4 learning and real is for earning.
    ha bhai hum demo me sirf timepass aur mazza ke liye khelte hai par real account me earn karne ke liye khelte hai isliye hum pura dhyan se khelte hai real account me
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    demo account ki importance ko kabhi bhi kam nahi kiya ja sakta
    demo account forex trading ki soul hai
    agar aapko demo account me success na mili ho to aap real account me profit nahi kama sakte
    demo account ko sabko seriuslyl lena chahiye
    bilkul sahi kaha aapne. maine bhi demo se surwat ki thi. isme harne ki koi baat nehi par aap bahut kuch sikh sakte ho demo account se. isliye demo is best for all.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    100% sahi kahaa bhai...agar ham side hi real account main trade krege to ham hari real money kho dege..or trader diappoint ho jaayega. ho skta hai vo apni trading b band kr de..
    demo se hame trading platform ki jaankari or market k enviroment ko smajhne mai madad milti hai...esliye demo first then go in real
    demo account ki importance ko kabhi bhi kam nahi kiya ja sakta
    demo account forex trading ki soul hai
    agar aapko demo account me success na mili ho to aap real account me profit nahi kama sakte
    demo account ko sabko seriuslyl lena chahiye

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think demo is what we can do careless trading there and in real we will always be careful because emotions will be involved there and matter of earning and losing so that will make us serious and there is big difference of course but purpose for both is difference as demo is 4 learning and real is for earning.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I agree with you, many thought this forum only bonus of tricks and false.
    account when bonus equal to a real account. we can attract money if managed to get a profit.
    but still brother, even if we got the money from the bonus posting the fear of losing it is the same as we deposit it with our own money, i dont know about other, but for me i feel it cause i did the work to the posting, luckily my first bonus will arrive this month, not much actually
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han demo account aik bohot achee facilty hay aik new trader kay liye is par achee practice karna chahiye. Aap ko demo account par emotion par qaboo karna naheen aye ga is kaam kay liye aap cent account use kar sakty hain.
    demo account ka sabse bada fayda ye hota hai ki aap usme jee bhar ke practise kar sakte hai aur risk le sakte hai aur apni analysis ko cross check kar sakte ai
    lekin aisa risk real account me nahi liya ja sakta...kyunki agar real account me loss hota hai to direct aapke money me se paise kat jate hai
    demo account ko aap net practise ki tarah le sakte hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 478 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)