+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 478 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real real hota hain aur demo demo...

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We only need to assume that the demo account only has real money when we practice on the demo account and try to reexamine our trading plan and study the indicators and trading style, but when we master it, we need to trade in a real account because the profit on the demo account will not get we make the money we generate as profit. and Often the best thing to do is to use a Demo account to see the results of your trading activities and then success will be ours to see. If you have many traders who have lost and then they give up so easily in this trade without having the woman to ride in their trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2019-11-17)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that until we can get all the lessons through a demo exchange, it is difficult to adjust to the right business. When brokers choose several years of demo exchange steps, they will feel worried. That is the reason we need to learn through an exchange demo at the start and a trading demo is Liye Zrori, what is the trend because it captures a Jaye or AP market when it is working, han agr apke passed ita paisa ho ap ap zaya kr sko to real error when it starts kro, lekin shuru me real trade because nuqsan hi hi or demo behter rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-11-16)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex was to me like medicine when I was a medical student. I was reading a lot of books about surgery but for my own surgery the situation was very different, I was very nervous and easily offended, the same thing happened to me when I tried real forex for the first time. and Yes, real is real and demo is demo but there is a thin line of difference to separate them. The mind of the individual trader is the key to this difference. For many traders, they are emotionally attached to their real account while they don't care what happens to their demo account.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-11-16)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded on a Demo account and I can see that many times it has happened that by using Demo trading I can learn the results of new trading strategies and then take advantage of them in real trading. and It is true that both accounts have their own significance and trading on both accounts is very important and a trader must start by trading on a demo account to ensure he is confident and can learn about indicators, trading methods and at the same time re-test the plan trade before he starts trading on a real account.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that there is a big difference between a demo account and a real account, everyone recommends practicing on a demo account but when that person does it on a real account when he feels great. on a demo account he feels it's very easy and we can get more profit but when he does it on a real account then losing this is the difference between a real and d emo account. and real hota real account he nd demo real demo and dono demo I bhut farak hota he bhai kyo k my real account is fortunate and lost my real hota he lekin demo I profit and my real loss for hota he bhai me to hmesha hi my real account ashi trading because bhut passand karta hun and hmesha hai ism ashi trading karta rahuga my forex is real ek asha buisness he

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    सामान्यतः डेमो अकाउंट और रियल अकाउंट एक ही तरह से काम करता है। डेमो अकाउंट, रियल अकाउंट में ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले रियल अकाउंट की स्थिति प्रदान करता है जो ट्रेडिंग सीखने में मदद करता है। मुख्य अंतर यह है डेमो अकाउंट में आप वर्चुअल पैसे से ट्रेड करते हैं जबकि रियल अकाउंट में आप वास्तविक पैसे से ट्रेड करते हैं। वस्तुतः डेमो ट्रेड में कोई भी भावना शामिल नहीं होती है, जबकि रियल अकाउंट भावनाएं शामिल होती हैं।
    मुझे लगता है कि यह मजेदार होगा यदि आप एक व्यापारी के रूप में एक सफल व्यापारी बनना चाहते हैं, लेकिन उबाऊ व्यापार के लिए एक डेमो खाता देखें। मैं खुद देखता हूं कि मेरे लिए एक डेमो अकाउंट मेरी ट्रेडिंग गतिविधियों के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण उपकरण है। मैं डेमो अकाउंट का उपयोग करके व्यापार करने के लिए बिल्कुल भी उबाऊ नहीं हूं, हालांकि मुझे वास्तविक खाते पर विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने का कुछ अनुभव हो सकता है। मेरे लिए डेमो अकाउंट, वास्तविक खाते में व्यापार करने का निर्णय लेने के लिए बहुत उपयोगी है।

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be fun if you as a trader want to be a successful trader but see a demo account for boring trading. I myself see that a demo account for me is the most important tool for my trading activities. I am not boring at all to trade using a demo account although I can have some experience to trade forex on a real account. Demo account for me, very helpful for making a decision to trade in a real account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... you are right ... the demo is not just for gambling or having fun ... but the demo is for knowledge purposes..and if you want to be a good trader than the demo exercise is needed, and demo and real have only one difference The main thing is for virtual money and real money ... because this emotion also affects when we have our own money ... so both are important for strong trading roots and yes real is real but before going for real we have to go for a demo so we can get a lot from the real and can become a good trader. Demo gives us practice and experience as if doing it seriously.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सामान्यतः डेमो अकाउंट और रियल अकाउंट एक ही तरह से काम करता है। डेमो अकाउंट, रियल अकाउंट में ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले रियल अकाउंट की स्थिति प्रदान करता है जो ट्रेडिंग सीखने में मदद करता है। मुख्य अंतर यह है डेमो अकाउंट में आप वर्चुअल पैसे से ट्रेड करते हैं जबकि रियल अकाउंट में आप वास्तविक पैसे से ट्रेड करते हैं। वस्तुतः डेमो ट्रेड में कोई भी भावना शामिल नहीं होती है, जबकि रियल अकाउंट भावनाएं शामिल होती हैं।

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes on a demo account, we are not really in danger of losing our money so the way we act in the demo and is clearly different, although we get the basic exposure to trade forex on a demo account but it is not a real experience. and yes before trading on a real account we must trade on a demo account to get knowledge about pairs in forex so that in a real account by applying that knowledge we can benefit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 478 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)