+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ea triodandut

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    sir bohot se experience holders traders ye khete hain kay forex trading business main manually trading hi best hai lekin mere khayal se agar ap ka ea best ho tou woh ap ko zaroor faida de sakta hai lekin ap totally ea per bharosa na karen aur apne experience se bhi kam lein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big capital is the most important to get a lot of profit and income but big capital also has a disadvantage to land there small land and the air is not pure and your indication system is very good, someone can use it to take advantage of Forex if he knows very well his trading. I don't know why people want to invest with big capital when they don't have enough experience. more skilled to invest big capital because there are 50-50 trading opportunities and if there is a loss it is unbearable and will affect your investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Different traders must come up with their decision about how to manage trades with the plan. priorities and opportunities with hte entries that use of robots must help plan to complete with more focus to work with manual monitoring. and I have used it to try and test many EAs in the past. most of them are not very reliable and will destroy my account. I'm still looking for a reliable EA that can automate my investment.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact was not used before. And I don't like automated trading in general. Because I trade the best manuals. Hear a lot about automatic trading achievements. But I still don't believe him and I have used trading robots and I also have very good studies about this and I think this is very good at some times when the market is very normal and smooth but there are certain times when we see that they are not doing which is good and we need to do the tuning. but in general I think we can get very good results if we are willing to accept low profits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-28)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I traced each thread and read posts, I found many EA contributions without a lot of basic information about them. IT will be useful if some good information about EA is provided by the person who posted and uploaded it here. the goal should be to share the good news that is relevant to all, so that we all benefit. and please tell me what that means & how to graph it including the EA ... ????

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-30)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders increase this EA to change parameter settings such as moving averages increase by more than 100 and use TF H4, the result is a better profit than other versions or the latest, that means this EA needs so many improvements or developments to achieve a good profit performance better and consistent earnings and is this the EA master trading trend? because I know only EA trading trends can survive despite a storm or tsunami in the market

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience with that. However, I use the trend bolt indicator and the maximum speed provided by one of our colleagues in this forum. Both work well (around 20-30% returns) although I believe that a professional manual trader can easily beat them. I will check the EA with a colleague who provides the robot mentioned above for free.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader already has a profitable EA and he can get a lot of profit from this EA he doesn't need to sell this EA anymore and will share his EA freely ... We have to look for many scammers out there who sell very expensive EAs. and this is really a controversy in our trading world, who has an EA and who wants to sell their successful EA? hahaha it's a complicated thing, and I don't like to think more complicated because I feel forex is too complicated for me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-17)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this. I like to collect EAs. So, I will download this one too. I believe that it will be good and can help me trade efficiently and in the end it will give me profits too.
    Let me know if anyone benefits from this. I believe this is good, but until now I didn't check it even in the demo. Share your experience with this one. One thing that I like is customization.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big capital is the most important to get a lot of profit and income but big capital also has a disadvantage to land there small land and the air is not pure and your indication system is very good, someone can use it to take advantage of Forex if he knows very well his trading. I don't know why people want to invest with big capital when they don't have enough experience. more skilled to invest big capital because there are 50-50 trading opportunities and if there is a loss it is unbearable and will affect your investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast