+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Simple to use MA

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any type of robot, but I hope if I have a good robot so I will use it in my demo account to see the results of the robot, but now, I trade manually. and I only use robots whenever I'm not in front of the computer, which means daytime. If I do, I only use FX Power Barracuda. This is a good robot that helps me win big in a little time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-24)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Simple to use MA

This EA might not be promising anything, my profit is not a promise, let alone a margin call. that's all I can say for remarks if my words are wrong, I beg for forgiveness

for Pairs = GBP / USD
    Minimum balance = $ 250
    Lots = 0.01
    if you want to convert it in cent adjusted
    ==================================================
    Thank you

download here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-17), combifx (2019-08-12), darmanap (2019-08-16), fxdistrub (2019-08-28), lebong (2019-08-19), maspion (2019-08-20), surjamal (2019-08-13), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3