+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Simple to use MA

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MA,,,,,,,,
    ABOUT INFORMATION,,,,,,,

MA is a widely used indicator in technical analysis that helps smooth out price action by filtering out the “noise” from random short-term price fluctuations. It is a trend-following, or lagging, indicator because it is based on past prices.
    The two basic and commonly used moving averages are the simple moving average (SMA), which is the simple average of a security over a defined number of time periods, and the exponential moving average (EMA), which gives greater weight to more recent prices.
    The most common applications of moving averages are to identify the trend direction and to determine support and resistance levels. While moving averages are useful enough on their own, they also form the basis for other technical indicators such as the moving average convergence divergence (MACD).
    Because we have extensive definition
    ,,,,and its formula,,,​
    SMA=
    n
    A
    ​ +A
    ​ +…+A
    n

where:
    A=average in period n
    n=number of time periods
    ​ ,,OK FRIENDS,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A simple moving average (SMA) is the simplest type of moving average in forex analysis. Basically, a simple moving average is calculated by adding up the last “X” period's closing prices and then dividing that number by X.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not use robots because I prefer to trade manually ... I feel comfortable if I trade alone because I can manage my capital at any time ... other than that I prefer to be more flexible when I trade. and I don't use rebots. but i got to know about rebot it works better. but I don't believe in rebots I only believe in myself. maybe it is a helper but first learn how to operate it. is it useful?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-30)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter which type of expert advisor you buy for free or not, you must retest to make sure that it will fulfill your request to avoid causing serious problems for you, when you will install it on your metatrader. and I have a question, if we run an EA if your kit must always be online waiting for him or does it automatically open its own position? Please forgive my naive questions.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA if you have proven the benefit sharing, maybe I am interested to try it, although I am not interested in using SL in EA, which can lead to conditions that take into account the conditions of minus the unfavorable changes in the process and modifications in TP and SL in EA can increase EA performance because this TP and SL ratio can determine the EA recovery mode, so if EA faces losses many trades that use TP and SL ratios that better numbers can cover our previous losses to profit, for example in 24 hours EA that runs on VPS

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand why we need robots to trade for us ....... just to learn how to trade manually and analyze the market ...... Don't commercial robots help us make money in this market ... if there are robots good thing out there i am sure bankers or hedge funds will use it ...... and not need to use additional tools and if someone is looking for a robot why not look for a pamm ^^ I think it's the same as the pamm n robot but you have to search by ratio if the pamm gets 100% profit for only 1-3 days he says you have to warn
    because it will mc quickly ^^;

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now that's the same opinion as those who say negative things about Forex courses.

If they are that good, why do they teach?

It's like asking a professor or doctor, if you are smart why do you teach in college?

About EA, maybe the seller wants to get extra profit by selling it even though they also get profit from ea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

aswaja (2019-08-17)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw the results of the backtest. it doesn't matter for a demo account or for strategy testers. But, is there a direct test performance report for this EA. If it makes a real pip, then it will be a great EA. I will try to learn this average martingale strategy. and forward testing is not bad. The drawdown isn't as high as I'd hoped if you could get the right tweaking. Of course, this works best on an hourly time frame with a moving average of 14 periods or 20 periods. I haven't really found the best combination yet, but with a $ 1000 account, the initial lot must be 0.01. if you have more than that, then you can slowly increase your lot size. if you have $ 100, I strongly discourage you from using this robot because that would be a huge risk.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can break your titles like, 'risky', and 'if you have big capital', I don't think I can even look into this robot, I can't afford to risk the whole account just like that. and Is this a profitable trading system? How is your income now? What is a hedging trading system? I find you buy and sell currency pairs at the same time? I still hope for what the killer zone means? Do you explain it? clear to me?

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a robot that moves according to the pattern of fibonaci indicators and moving averages combined into one. so when will the buy and sell be adjusted to the movement of the indicator. therefore sometimes robots give us an advantage in any open position. until now I also haven't used my account for a real robot. I just tried it for a demo account that I learned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast