+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PrimeBit - The Fair Way to Trade Crypto

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    In my view, the fair way is just to work with how you are comfortable, and that of course has a lot to do with your selection. I would say selection in terms of right Trading Broker for Cryptos is so precious and got to be on the mark. I really won’t suggest any random companies, as that is something which could just create unnecessary hurdles for you. So this is where and why you have to be really ready to push things, to help you with gaining.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    In my view, the fair way is just to work with how you are comfortable, and that of course has a lot to do with your selection. I would say selection in terms of right Trading Broker for Cryptos is so precious and got to be on the mark. I really won’t suggest any random companies, as that is something which could just create unnecessary hurdles for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view, the fair way is just to work with how you are comfortable, and that of course has a lot to do with your selection. I would say selection in terms of right Trading Broker for Cryptos is so precious and got to be on the mark. I really won’t suggest any random companies, as that is something which could just create unnecessary hurdles for you. So this is where and why you have to be really ready to push things, to help you with gaining.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Junior Member PrimeBit is an unknown quantity at this point PrimeBit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

PrimeBit - The Fair Way to Trade Crypto

Hi All,
    I’m a member of the PrimeBit team. For the last months, we’ve been polishing our new product - PrimeBit, which is a transparent, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading platform.
    PrimeBit is a p2p exchange platform for cryptocurrencies. You can trade perpetual fixed-point value contracts with up to 200x leverage and no expiry date.
    We put safety and integrity before all. That’s why we built PrimeBit a trading platform that drives an intuitive, simple and transparent contract exchange for everyone.
    PrimeBit will be open to public tests and trading soon. At the moment everyone can sign up for early registration and get a premium PrimeBit account.
    The sooner you sign up, the higher benefits you will enjoy with your Platinum, Golden or Silver account.

Few facts about PrimeBit:

• P2P Trading - exchange contracts directly with others

• MetaTrader 5 - use the best trading platform

• No expiry dates - trade perpetual contracts with no limits to your profits

• Fixed point value - easy to understand price model with linear returns

• Fair price marking - stop losses and stop-outs based on external benchmarks

• Full Transparency - we make sure everyone is on the same page

• High leverage - you can buy a contract worth 200x more than your funds

Let us know what you think and sign up for early access. Once PrimeBit is available we’ll let you know, so you can enjoy the benefits of your premium account from the first day.
    Last edited by PrimeBit; 2019-07-12 at 01:11 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrimeBit For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread