+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ek majaboot laabh robot videshee mudra

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots do not have feelings so there are no emotional barriers to damage planning, but lack of robots is adaptation to changing environments. Sometimes changes are needed to work together with change and for better results. and the Robot can't feel anything. They don't experience stress. If we lose or our account is in minus, the robot doesn't know. Humans are very different. Even just 50 pips minus can bring great pressure to the mind. But humans can make various decisions that robots cannot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is far better than robot trading. in EA trading we have less control over our current trading. but that does not mean that EA trade is less used. if we can develop EA with a good trading strategy, of course it will benefit us. but according to my experience, I think it will be in vain after a few days causing the market to continue changing that behavior.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I use robots on my trading platform and my robot helps me a lot in producing. My robot helps me make profits continuously by avoiding losses. Robots can bring money easily, I believe that. and if it's not made well than you might destroy your account, but now it's the 21st century and I think there's no need now for manual trading one can trade on this market with robots also you can see today there are lots of drones around and they don't have pilots so why not use robots in trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read a lot of these EAs and I have tried several settings in the Strategy Tester. I don't think that this EA can make money in the long run. Because there is no SL, he holds the position until the end of time, if the market is contrary to the desired direction. Of course you can use this EA twice ... only for long positions and only for short positions. But this doesn't make it better. This reduces drawdown but you still have problems, that the position is opened for a long time.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea it is like a gambling system, after opening that position it will start martingale every time the market moves against that position then if the price starts moving to that position it will be closed for min but and because I know that martingale is a dangerous strategy because it needs a large margin to cover it. and I think there is more danger if you set it to EA which automates open positions. But if you can manage it, then you can use it.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auoamatic trade advisors are also the basis of Manual trading ... and use price action strategies such as candle stick patterns and support or resistance areas as he has shown before about engulfing or pin bars and I believe he uses fundamental analysis and also trades during news. I have also given up on the indicator.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisor is just like a car mate, so it always requires a manual system from the driver too, and the driver for your ea is you so don't ever depend on all your accounts on EA alone and there is a lot of controversy regarding the utility and benefits of EA in forex trading, but until there is a forex robot 100% very easy, there is always the risk of facing serious losses. Therefore I believe in irreplaceable intelligence and human intuition.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is a Forex robot that I don't know. But I want to find out. Please share with me, I try to understand from a long time. and I think EA works for some time not for a long time. now one day I tried a few EAs but I couldn't be happy. they give profit but not regularly so that at the end of the month I see my balance is not increasing.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra robot fankshan, lekin aap 100% vishvasaneey nahin hain, videshee mudra vyaapaar robot ka upayog karane ka matalab hai ki aap is jokhim bhare baajaar mein jokhim badhaate hain, isalie robot ka upayog na karen yadi aap unhen khona nahin chaahate hain, to laabh hoga lekin jab ve haar jaate hain to vyaapaariyon ko unase napharat hotee hai kyonki mainual treding kee kamee hai ek videshee mudra robot ka upayog karane kee tulana mein jokhim bhara hai, mujhe videshee mudra vyaapaar robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai, treding mein robot ka upayog karane ke bajaay, mainual treding sistam sabhee ke lie behatar hoga. mujhe pata hai ki koee bhee visheshagy salaahakaar nahin hai jo sau pratishat laabh kama sakata hai. eee skript ke anusaar kaam karata hai. lekin ek aadamee apane man ke anusaar kaam karata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast