+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ek majaboot laabh robot videshee mudra

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that robot can trade forex. but very withdrawn. Robots can work at certain times. to trade quickly with root you can open a demo id then you can make it understand to trade it. I think robots can save you time by trading your forex account. and i always recommend expert advisor robots for professionals who don't have time to trade but have skills in manual trading but most robots are scams if we want to buy any robot then we need to check reviews and ratings that we can find even on mt5 forums and many other website.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually. because, with manual trading we can get more experience and we can learn from our mistakes. while the robot doesn't work like that. the robot only runs commands that have been programmed. they will never learn from their mistakes. and several times I use forex robots (expert advisors) and sometimes I trade manually, but I mostly trade manually because manual trading can hone my skills in analyzing market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robots are programs that are usually developed by professional Forex trading. This program can trade instead of you using programmed logic. and If you are a beginner followed by incomplete robot consumption on the grounds that the robot is not top off of the analysis itself. It's better to save your money-raiser and practice on a savings account instead of a few months so that you will get a capable strategy back.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not have trust in robots when they are not reliable, I have used it all at once but failed completely to assess this market and also I had to deal with a lot of reductions during my actual bills regarding FX trading and in forex we get several options that are good to make this business easier we must use our knowledge to get success from this business, in my view the best forex robot is a signal for trading

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't used any ea, maybe I'll try it soon. I don't really know which one will be the best for trading. Reviews from other traders will really help me to make the best decision. and Don't use any EAs until you have a good idea of all the characters in any market situation. Your wrong EA choice can lead you to a margin call experience. So be careful with EA.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is a good robot and it must be. but I haven't tried any of them until now. if a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made. and of course the forex trading robot has brought money to me that is the reason while I believe that the robot exists, and if the rules are followed correctly, it can help anyone.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is a Forex robot that I don't know. But I want to find out. Please share with me, I try to understand from a long time. and I think EA works for some time not for a long time. now one day I tried a few EAs but I couldn't be happy. they give profit but not regularly

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What do you think about this condition ?? Do you like, trade with manual trading or use EA and why do you like using one? Share your opinions and experiences here ... and Actually traders must like certain types of trading styles to get positive results from it. I feel that the maximum traders only go with manual trading because it's easy and there are no additional fees also like EA trading. Even though I feel everything is important in Forex and has their own interests.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning of trading on forex, you have to use manual trading so you can get more knowledge and experience about how to trade well in various conditions. Using a forex robot will be too risky if you don't have a lot of knowledge and experience about market conditions. and I like to work manual trading because of changing markets every time so we have to know the changes to decide what we will do so I don't like trading robots because there is no system proving good results

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally for you, I do not recommend automatic trading at this level. You must learn to trade at the initial level. If you use automatic trading at this time then you will not be able to learn trade. So for your learning, you cannot use automatic trading right now. but I do not recommend using authomated trading by any trader because authomated trading cannot implement stop loss, trailing stop or target profit tools, manual trading is always better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast