+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: videshee mudra samuraee robot

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can Robotic have compulsory and intelligent intuition to ensure when a trade is feasible, or when to get out of trade? What we ask for from the Automatic Forex Robot is that it maintains a forward slope and controls profits. Human traders may have instincts, intuition, knowledge, expertise and flexibility to truly feel extraordinary trade, but Humans are "the only people", with all the weaknesses contained in them. We want this system to remain "alive". The desire to take income earlier than trading has reached a level of profit always remains strong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still prefer to use bots. For me this is the best way to make a profit. But we must ensure that we use bots for our good ways and not only use bots to lose money. Because I know that many want to use a bot but don't even know how to use it. They think it's just the type of program stopping and going. But not. Bot is a tool and its success will depend on how we use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners in my opinion it is better to use manual trading, to learn about the performance of inidkator as the basis for making and the EA method, if properly understood, being able to use EA will be a good alternative, taking into account the time for EA activation. and Initially when I joined the trade I didn't know this and when I found out about robots I was very happy but soon I realized that this robot could not make money for me.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now, I also downloaded this expert advisor & I'm sure this can help me make a few pips easily but personally I use a large forex robot but no one can help me make a pip here! and if this is a robot I don't like to trade the market with robots because I don't have 90% of the ability to win. And if they work really well, many traders who will succeed, we are more than what we hear.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it with another EA for the purpose of stop loss but it produced poor results and the balance decreased. You must remember that basically it's an EA Martingale that never requires a stop loss and the opportunity to delete an account always remains. If you want to apply a stop loss you can use another EA with a stop loss. If you need, I can provide you.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always like manual trading systems but some traders like robotic or automated trading systems. But I think the manual trading system is the best trading system in the world. I have tested many robots but I have lost a lot of time. So now I don't like all types or automated trading systems ... and don't use EA and you don't use indicators, honey ... so what is the basis for open positions on the market ...? You use fundamental analysis ...? hhehe, this is very influential on the prices on the market and in my opinion it's a good way, honey.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are only a few good EAs available in the public domain and they have to be tweaked enough to make them function in our trading style. Finding and making good arrangements is the most important and trading using any robot also has a profitable risk. we know robots because robots also have flaws and almost all trading robots that don't have perfection. so if we really want to trade using a robot, we must be able to use the robot according to the currency pair.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot consists of the same components. Typical robots have a physical structure that can be moved, a motor, a kind of sensor system, power supply, and a new computer that controls all these elements. and there is no best way for forex in all conditions, time, couples make profits sometimes different and sometimes lose and I like to trade manually. Using EA is neither comfortable nor safe. EA cannot realize fast travel on the market. Sometimes delete your story. So the target is to do your own analysis and trade manually.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    ateet ke itihaas aur vibhinn vyaapaariyon ke parinaam, jinhonne robot ka upayog kiya hai yadi sahee tareeke se laagoo kiya gaya hai, aur adhikaansh videshee mudra vishleshikee saiton par post kie gae parinaam bhee bataate hain ki robot abhee bhee achchha pradarshan karate hain. aur videshee mudra robot kaam karate hain, lekin har baar nahin kyonki sabhee prakaar ke baajaaron ke lie upayukt koee robot nahin hain jo trending hain. isalie yadi aap deerghaavadhi ke lie eeaar ka upayog karate hain, to aapako samay-samay par kaam ko dekhana hoga aur nae philtar aur adhik jodakar vrddhi ka prabandhan karana hoga.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aasha hai ki main eee bana sakata hoon, lekin vaastav mein main bhaasha nahin jaanata. main abhee bhee ek robot kee talaash karoonga jo mere khaalee samay par nirbhar ho sakata hai, mujhe lagata hai ki mujhe agale saal mein vividhata laane ke lie hai, aap ek hee samay mein mainual aur raning robot kar rahe hain aur yah achchha eee nahin hai kyonki veb portal par kaee sameekshaen hain aur jaisa ki kaee log kahate hain foram par upayogakarta bhee isaka upayog nahin karate hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast