+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: videshee mudra samuraee robot

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bento View Post
    hello fellas
    I want to know if the forex robot works. what forex robots are best for people with small equity. do you think they are 100% reliable. if yes, are there exceptions?

Yes, I'm sure robots work in the long run, but I think the best strategy should be where you can monitor the performance there by giving them small assignments, then learn the techniques there and apply them with your personal judgment and experience, don't convey 100% to robot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't tried it yet and I think it's very expensive to buy a popular one because the price may reach thousands of dollars. In addition to the monthly fee in VPS services, it is also expensive, which costs one hundred dollars per month. I prefer to invest the payment in my direct trading account because I am confident in my trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot consider trading with a robot, and prefer to trade in a physical way. Maybe you can learn to get into a pamm account at InstaForex. and robots are a type of hackers so you better try to avoid it ... and try to trade yourself ... try hard = get a better life, less work = get a bitter life

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to use root on a real account or demo account you must have at least a $ 2000 account balance because the robot is always looking for the maximum trade amount and if your account balance is low then the loss will come soon. In addition to a $ 500 account balance, trade on your own that will benefit you. and I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robot is the best. I am new to forex and am just looking for ... automatic ways to make money from home. Do you even recommend trading with forex robots in the current economy ???? How much can be made with forex robots and what is the best fx robot from ... your personal experience. Please help .... Thank you.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you share your opinion about superfxrobot? I believe at this time you have to reach a conclusion on this robot. Basically I prefer to do manual trading. But now I decided to try your robot if you suggested us if you still found this robot most useful. and If I know, what kind of robot do you think is good today, and both are used under different circumstances?

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is why I don't like using robots ... Robots are good for people who don't have much time to trade. We have to know the characteristics to make it work ... Someone who likes to use robots, must have robots that are good according to the type of trade they are in ... and I think but most people say that they don't believe in robots. and some say yes the robot is very useful. what do you say about this.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ateet ke itihaas aur vibhinn vyaapaariyon ke parinaam, jinhonne robot ka upayog kiya hai yadi sahee tareeke se laagoo kiya gaya hai, aur adhikaansh videshee mudra vishleshikee saiton par post kie gae parinaam bhee bataate hain ki robot abhee bhee achchha pradarshan karate hain. aur videshee mudra robot kaam karate hain, lekin har baar nahin kyonki sabhee prakaar ke baajaaron ke lie upayukt koee robot nahin hain jo trending hain.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, there are many traders who like to trade with EA, but someone uses manual trading. But experienced traders only use manual trading, because using EA is risky, EA cannot replace people's position. There are many people who have lost their EA and their advice is to avoid EA, they are really unlucky.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders like to use manual trading and some traders like to use EA in trading. What do you think about this condition? Do you like trading with manual trading or using EA and why do you like using one? Share your opinions and experiences here ... and I personally don't like EA, an autonomous machine for trading, I only like manual trading, where you will be 100% sure that I am doing the right thing, therefore we should choose trade manually

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots in trading are not forever things that cannot give you positive results every time there, so there you have to trade with full plans and then get trades manually and if you let me compare the two I want to say that nothing can be compared with humans I know science has developed too much but I still want to say that they can't build one eye for you so you don't go body can't compare humans to robots that are made by human hands alone I hope you understand this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast