+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: videshee mudra samuraee robot

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    videshee mudra samuraee robot
    mujhe eee kaaphee achchhe lage. yah kam samay mein bahut paisa kamaata hai - lekin phir bhee achchha kar raha hai. yah videshee mudra samuraee robot hai. jaisa ki mainne samajha - yah nae prakaar ke robot hain, jo baajaar ka vishleshan kar sakate hain aur vyaapaar ke dauraan unake elgorithm ko badal sakate hain. yah deta ekatr karata hai aur isaka upayog karata hai.
    10 mein 7 jeet - vaastav mein achchha hai mainne ise yahaan nahin lagaaya, lekin mainne ise paaya http://www.forexsamurairobot.com/mem967970.htm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are only a few good EAs available in the public domain and they have to be tweaked enough to make them function in our trading style. Finding and making good arrangements is the most important and trading using any robot also has a profitable risk. we know robots because robots also have flaws and almost all trading robots that don't have perfection. so if we really want to trade using a robot, we must be able to use the robot according to the currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    sabase pahale, aapake paas is mool eee nirmaata se anumati honee chaahie. yadi nahin, to krpaya usase anumati maangen. doosara, aapako eee ko ematee 5 se jodana hoga aur ise teesare paksh par apalod nahin karana hoga. to krpaya un 2 cheejon ko theek karen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any robot to trade because I am a very small trader with little money. I think robots are only used by traders who have very large capital. and I used a pair of robots before but it still needs to be noted that I still have to be careful and do the analysis, the robot only helps but when there are big movements we have to be careful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-28)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing this. I will download it and find out how it works in my demo. Because I usually don't trade on direct accounts with the help of EA, however, I don't mind getting an idea from EA about Forex trading. and can I trade I do not have VPS, so I use a laptop to trade. can it continue trading the last open order? what session is best for this ea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

wahyudin (2019-08-30)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good calculation becomes the most important thing if the trader uses EA because every EA has the required margin calculation and this calculation must be accurate because if using the standard lot in the first position in the EA can reduce so many dollars in our capital because of lot and pips error settings step and I want to know about your robot, because I also need it.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looking for an efficient robot, all robots are used for free by very bad, they burned my account. unwise and so why are all the screams that the turbo fap is the best EA? Not until I read this thread, I always believed that it was number one forex. Thank God, I have not bought it. and I know after joining this forum and reading many threads that there is a word in the forex world called EA means Expert Advisor and many people say that it cannot make you profit every time. Sometimes it can make you profitable and sometimes it doesn't. So you have to depend on you all the time. And you can also make your own EA depending on your strategy, but my question is how can I make my own EA?

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really a safe partner, but it's not profitable enough for me because I don't believe in indicators and EAs in this world
    I only believe what I see, price movements and if we talk about price action, it does not mean like candlestick patterns, or pin bar things, etc ... broader things including range movements etc ... indicators btw it's not too bad BUT for My Indicator it's for confirmation of Self-Esteem Action for the time being.

And one more thing: Money Management is an important factor ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-17)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to use this EA but there are no real trade reports here. So how can I trust your return EA test results. So, you sent your real account report here and we saw it. and i found martingale ea and you say that this martingale ea let me check this and i will let you know about this if this works well for me or not, i like the martingale strategy so need to re-test this ea.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading manually is the best choice ever. You can use a robot but you cannot guarantee that it will make you profit, it can also give you a large amount of loss. Try learning to trade and read charts, follow trends and you will never need a robot to trade for you. and whoever has the best trading robot in 2014 has to share with us, I need an automated trading system that is either a robot or an indicator that can show me the best market direction every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast