+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: trump prateek par svachaalit treding sistam

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the comparison of the results is very clear that we are trading if trading with robots and humans is that we must always have a big advantage as long as I often make the trade weaknesses that I experience and my pain is my inability to anticipate mistakes with myself because of those less stable emotions will make a big mistake for us who are not careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now for a while ... I think it's hard for me to believe all robots are kind ... I lost all my money because of some ea. I believe 99.99% that humans (traders) are the main factor. now I trade manually! and a good comparison Another aspect is that robots cannot make decisions based on low or high account balance levels but humans can do it well most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a risk ... of things you don't think about. I personally tested the EA that I made, for 6 months at a time. I found many problems with it but in the end it did what I wanted. as long as you are smart and think about what you want the robot to do, I think it can be a useful tool. Just don't underestimate something made by someone else will function as you think.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's all about Settings at EA

You must remain strict in accordance with your risk management and also continue to monitor it, so that there are no deviations or bugs that affect EA's performance

BTW, beginners must stay away from beginners, because they might not be able to understand many of the features of EA and might end up with big losses

But then, for each one yourself

Do what works best for you!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used Blessing on the Demo and found them quite okay ...!

They always seem to open Trading in Pending Orders ...!

You have extensive Setting Parameters that you can use for your Trading Style ...!

But then, I how will it appear in Real Condition ...!

So I might try it later, by sticking to the manual for now ...!

Hopefully

Good cheerful

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are good, but many problems regarding stop loss are a problem for every trader because the use of risk management is more about reducing funds and we must be able to return funds that will be reduced intact there is little profit or at least we can enjoy. This is one of the psychological burdens that we must bear when we see an open stop loss position

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a suggestion for you that EA manual is the best choice because you can learn better than that and from EA automatically when you choose then we don't know the market situation profit or loss so you can learn and make the experience of EA manually. and I don't like automatic trading partners I think I just hate indicators, with the passage of time I think men are becoming more lazy and they don't want to do anything with their own skills and they don't want to work hard for anything and I think this is bad things we have to learn to trade with ourselves and from trading.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are advantages to an automated trading system and that is why many traders use robots to trade. If there is no profit, many traders will not use robots to trade there. The automated trading system is the best for generating low profits without losses ... and I think that EA can generate good profits but it all depends on EA whether I am in the process of buying one EA will notify you after the test is complete.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What expert do you use when you lose sir? I think you only see a little about EA and keep doing bad descriptions. There have been many people who have successfully used EA because they are always looking for weaknesses and updating EA according to market conditions and it is better to trade at EA for beginners because when they use robots and they know how robots work and how they work they will give them experience and giving they are knowledgeable about strategies, I use RA and trade manually both, trading manuals is good for knowing more about movements and robots to shorten time.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab main pahalee baar videshee mudra vyaapaar mein shaamil hua to meree bhee aapakee tarah hee maanasikata thee; aur main bhee un logon mein se ek hoon jo aap sabhee kee tarah oto tred ka virodh karate hain ... aap jaanate hain ki kyonki maanaveey bhaavanaen ek maanav kaarak ke roop mein kuchh nae tareeke se sveekaar nahin kar sakatee hain aur hamen ise samajhana hoga.

haalaanki, ke baad mujhe pata chala ki kaise svachaalit vyaapaar achchhe tark ke saath chalata hai, mujhe pata hai ki eee hamaaree manee-janareting masheenon mein se ek ho sakatee hai jaise ki aapake paas ek vaastavik vyavasaay hai jo achchhee tarah se prabandhit hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast