+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: trump prateek par svachaalit treding sistam

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the system that I use and really helps make trading easy and Trading robots is not good for us, because I think Forex trading is not so easy. and I see a lot of traders who lose investment to combine them. so I do not support it. and I think we need to promote our trade skills. but I also think that some robots are functioning properly, but not free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother I use a lot of robots but on a demo account because I don't have money to lose. all robots give me losses. so the results are not good for trading they work as a formula. a robot is a fair program and trades in the same way. and I have never used a robot because I do not believe in robots that trade with robots, he sometimes loses and sometimes profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best robot I can recommend to you is a robot that has the same strategy as your personality. Any robot is good as long as we know what they are doing and are able to control it. and I think it's a good idea and better than having a large amount of risk with robots to be able to achieve loss and lose money through

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your good information about forex robots. I think this is very important for me and every trader. more please, a few things for forex robots. and which one do you choose high risk - high profit or low risk low profit? what is your target and duration of profit?
    give your question in more detail.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the robots out there use bad MM. For TP 10 pips, they use SL 80 or even 300 pips! And more often than not, they use a Martingale strategy. When the market is trending, hoore! it's a victory but comes reversal, it's total misery.

My own personal experience - I use a robot (martingale) that multiplies my account in a month just to lose everything in a matter of 2 days !!

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the comparison of the results is very clear that we are trading if trading with robots and humans is that we must always have a big advantage as long as I often make the trade weaknesses that I experience and my pain is my inability to anticipate mistakes with myself because of those less stable emotions will make a big mistake for us who are not careful.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is a good robot and it should be. but I haven't tried any of them until now. in my opinion that ... it also depends on market conditions ... and a good robot is a robot that will bring consistent money to foreign exchange traders. But it is difficult to find a robot like that. We must learn coding and make this robot ourselves in fx.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What expert do you use when you lose sir? I think you only see a little about EA and keep doing bad descriptions. There have been many people who have successfully used EA because they are always looking for weaknesses and updating EA according to market conditions and it is better to trade at EA for beginners because when they use robots and they know how robots work and how they work they will give them experience and giving they are knowledgeable about strategies,

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the froex trading business I don't think that it would be easy to handle this business with manual trading it would be good to do this business with robots that could be much better, but can make some problems. and .... Some traders like to use manual trading and ... some traders like to use EA in trading .... What do you think about this condition ?? Do you like trading with manual trading or using EA and why do you like using one? Share your opinions and experiences here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about robots because I have never traded with Forex robots because I feel better with manual trading because most expert traders trade manually. and Clearly manual trading is the best for developing our skills and knowledge about the market. But I wouldn't say robots aren't bad either because if someone sets the right settings and trades using a robot he might make a good profit, the robot needs to be tweaked of course to suit market conditions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast