+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: trump prateek par svachaalit treding sistam

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mainne ise daunalod kiya hai, lekin mujhe nahin pata ki mujhe ise apane vyaapaar ke lie kaise upayog karana chaahie. krpaya, aap hamen vyaapaar karane aur aap jaise laabh kamaane ke lie bahut achchhee tarah se nahin samajhaate hain. aur mainne ise daunalod kiya aur ise kaise upayog kiya jae, is baare mein ulajhan mein tha. mainne pahale kabhee eee ka upayog nahin kiya hai. kya aap mujhe bata sakate hain ki 5 laabh lene ke baad mujhe kya karana hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Banned Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220 has a reputation beyond repute Samranfaizan220's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,893 Times in 6,777 Posts
    मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
    हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne ise daunalod kiya hai, lekin mujhe nahin pata ki mujhe ise apane vyaapaar ke lie kaise upayog karana chaahie. krpaya, aap hamen vyaapaar karane aur aap jaise laabh kamaane ke lie bahut achchhee tarah se nahin samajhaate hain. aur mainne ise daunalod kiya aur ise kaise upayog kiya jae, is baare mein ulajhan mein tha. mainne pahale kabhee eee ka upayog nahin kiya hai.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother, I do not use robots in trading in the foreign currency trading market and trade in myself because I do not believe in this type of trade and thank God I am happy with my success in achieving good profits and personally I do not like to use it. He does not have a good robot reputation in trading. And it destroys the ability to think and analyze a trader. So he can never trade alone. So I do not support robots.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-28)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from your chart it has a big risk ... how much capital do you use for this?
    and can you tell us more about settings such as take profit and stop loss and also lots
    from your picture if you don't use a sizeable capital, I'm sure it will get an MC for sure
    so please tell me the minimum capital that can be used for this EA on save trade,
    thank you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-30)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using EA depends on the skills of a trader. If he is good at calculation, then it's easy to set targets. But it is difficult for newly introduced traders. and the targets in this set must be synchronized with various situations and we understand the market conditions themselves precisely and in accordance with the rules that apply in the procedures we do in the best possible trade.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is when you shift your mind from EA, EA, can give you an advantage, but in the long run, you might end up with a big loss. It's always good if you study your chart, understand price movements so you can break even. If it will even lead you to trade one pair so you can manage your losses, then continue, it will save you from huge losses through EA (ROBOT) and talk about robots, I think no robot can make good profits for you. Maybe there is, but I still believe in my trading system. I can give you a robot if you want.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A safe and secure EA can only generate profits between 3% to 8% / month. So, if we want to get more profitable results, we have to trade with the Manual strategy = Big Lot with a Small Deposit ... and for me personally it is more suitable to use a low risk strategy, but I don't use ea, I only use the manual strategy. Large lots with small deposits are very disturbing of my psychological condition. Because I'm always tense when using a disproportionate lotion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

sunai (2019-08-17)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the results are quite satisfying from this expert advisor maybe I need to retest this one too, the good thing is you have provided us both download links and the results of back tests that are not done by many members here. and very good robots my friend is very interested in using robot. I also hope that you provide some explanations and ways to work correctly so that I will always be able to understand and use correctly on the currency pair you are referring to. therefore I will always wait for an answer from you so that I can get better results.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the best thing forex robot is a forex tender account management robot. Tender account management is an important part of forex because it manages all forex tenders profit and loss. I like the Forex Robot system. because Forex robots tender the right information. My choice is the Best Forex Robot in 2019 is a Forex Tender account management Robot and Using a Forex robot is very good if you can use it perfectly if you can't use it it will be very bad for what you want not to get as much as what you want when a new robot this time it worked fine but when it started a long time ago it would be very bad position!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast