+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot 2019 laabhadaayak 40 dinon mein 141%

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good strategy, humans are more capable than robots but the strong fact is that both are equally important we can combine humans and artificial intelligence aka robots and humans and robots are much different. More robots are programmed and not related to things that can both change decisions in transactions, while humans are affected at all. sometimes people plan something but he makes another decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, if we are new to programming, I think it is very risky to use our own EA.

It's better to use other tested EAs made by professionals.

But many of them don't have the proper documentation or tutorial how to use it and logically.

But it's cool if we can make our own EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robots to profit from trading. I trade in forex with my own skills and knowledge. I believe my knowledge and skills are better than any robot. So that's why I don't use robots in trading. and This depends on the trader who looks at the EA performance you want to use. some EAs can be set to use small lot sizes, and we can make money management defenses. like 10,000 pips, 250,000 pips. This is how to set up EA that doesn't have a big risk when you run on your real account, and you can get profits even if it runs slowly.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problem we need is a programmer to make it to us and the file that hamada sky fighter does it doesn't work for me so if you know the programmer told him to make this first and test this ea without this file it's useless. and I will get this form from the link you provided and of course it shows this. I am sure it will be a good one that might give me profit or give me some new trading ideas.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is something different in this expert I trade on EUR / USD and GBP / USD and AUD / USD on the 1H time frame and give me a good result for the target of 5 pips for each currency bar. and I think the problem ... Stop loss that you need to set yourself and when we can understand the purpose of trading far less than we do, we find that EA is suitable to replace us when we are outside the city or place, so we can using MT4 facilities that provide convenience for us for automated trading

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about robots that are used to better understand our own perceptions based on the trading process in which we live actually must be adjusted to what our own understanding is based on transactions that make us better understand us actions that lead to trade that are consistent with the rules of trade standards themselves and no robot can make a profit by giving 100% chance. So I think it's not a good idea to depend on robots. I like the manual.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a profit with the automated trading system and there are many traders who profit from trading using an automated trading system, but to profit from your automated trading system you should pay attention to choosing robots. and people say that robots are very effective if you really want to know more about robots than contacting Arief, I think he knows more and better than me about robots, actually you can say that he is an expert in this real field.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are programs that are usually developed by professional Forex trading. and I use forex transporters. I don't know how much you know about that. This is martingale, but I want to modify it a little, because it opens more positions supported by my equity. But if you have $ 1000 this is a perfect robot. and I read reviews about using forex robots in trading. Most of these reviews agree that manual trading is better. Well ... That will still depend on each trader.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra robot ek upakaran ke roop mein kaary karata hai, aur nishchit roop se hamesha theek nahin hota hai. aur vibhinn prakaar ke robot bhee hain. robot keval yah suvidha pradaan karane mein madad karate hain, lekin agar ham yah nahin samajhate hain ki ise kaise sanchaalit kiya jae aur jokhim prabandhan mein ek bhee, to yah bhee khataranaak hai. isaka matalab yah nahin hai ki robot laabh praapt karane mein saksham hoga aur jaldee se samrddh hoga, yah galat hai.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne kaee visheshagyon ko dekha hai, jyaadaatar skailping karate hain aur mera sujhaav hai ki aap unase door rahen. ve vaastav mein utane achchhe nahin hain jitana ve lagate hain. mainne unamen se kuchh ka pareekshan kiya hai jaise phai **** aur theek se kaam nahin karana. kaee visheshagy theek se nirmaan nahin karate hain ya keval kuchh vishesh paristhitiyon mein kaam karate hain. mujhe lagata hai ki yah behatar hoga yadi aap keval mainyual roop se vyaapaar karate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast