+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot 2019 laabhadaayak 40 dinon mein 141%

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a robot succeeded. this works with it set the program. each robot is a computer program that is set with certain characteristics. the robot functions when managing programs. can't do anything outside the program. whether it is good or bad for us, we must examine it and then work. and There are many traders using robots in trading and robots are the safest thing to get money from trading. Robots are safe to earn money but you must choose the perfect robot to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this I prefer trading with the manual method using robots. The advantage of manual trading that we currently have is trading ability. in contrast to the use of robots it will be very small at least once in a while working on our system which is profitable.
    if we often rely on trading with robots we will lose our overall trading ability from first financial management to the ability to analyze the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we talk about robots they don't have emotions they trade only by rules. so when we make robots it really doesn't matter if there is an economic crisis or, war or whatever. So robots are emotion free tools. And the other question is whether how much can you produce? I think it's all about your capital. If your robot can produce 50 pips per day, your profit will change depending on your lot size.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really involved in trying Forex mechanism to class for me. I hear things that forex robots really want, but I'm not sure which forex robot is a good totality. I am completely new to forex and I am very superficial for automatic ways to get money out of place. Would you suggest trading with a forex robot in this efficient example? How the abundance can vary with forex

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there is the best. Many designers continue to improve EA to be more accurate. Trade EAs when requirements have been reached. I suggest you experiment with EA first. I find that some EAs work better in certain market conditions than others. I guess it depends on market conditions. If the market is really volatile, then EA tends not to function properly. This is because prices can change quickly without warning.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate robots, I have read a series of articles about forex robots, how to blow up accounts, I have never met anyone who makes money with real robots, I have only heard so many accounts destroyed by robots. but depending on the correct settings or not. if the EA setting is wrong, the results will not be good. You should try a demo account first if you want to use EA.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a profit with the automated trading system and there are many traders who profit from trading using an automated trading system, but to profit from your automated trading system you should pay attention to choosing robots. and people say that robots are very effective if you really want to know more about robots than contacting Arief, I think he knows more and better than me about robots,

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't know about the best Forex broker in 2012. But I want to know that from a trader who uses to trade only by EA. Besides I have tried many EAs but I think it is no more useful than my own trade. I like to trade on my own and that gives me more benefits in my trade. and I just did manual trading because I had a bad experience using robots to trade ... trade
    the manual is good for me because I can test the ability to analyze the market ... and I have to be disciplined in carrying out my rules to get maximum profits

9. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use manual trading, always than I use EA, and I have a reason for that ... with manual trading it means that we always get training again and again and with this I can develop my system and strategy and then I can make my own EA ... if necessary .. manual trading is a good way to develop, grow our skills and abilities.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans are number 1 and robots help human work. If we traders trade using EA, let's just say it's only a useful helper but we have to know exactly how it works. and Humans are always better at trading the Forex trading market with robots. Robots are being created by humans at first and they seem to have much more frightening power and speed but when it comes to Forex trading, robots will lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast