+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot 2019 laabhadaayak 40 dinon mein 141%

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot 2019 laabhadaayak 40 dinon mein 141%
    main yahaan jaanakaaree pradaan karana chaahata hoon, ki ek laabhadaayak eee hai, agar koee bhee is eee ko praapt karana chaahata hai, to krpaya vebasait vyavasthaapak se sampark karen, vahaan ek pareekshan sanskaran bhee pradaan karata hai. lekin agar aap is eee ko khareedana chaahate hain, to aap 15 julaee 2019 tak 30% chhoot par hain. http://www.forexdrawea.com/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is eee ke baare mein kya vyavastha hai aur yah eeyar kis jodee se behatar kaam karega aur kul khaate ka 10 se 20% khataranaak hai. 1 unhonne kaha ki unhonne h1 par istemaal kiya aur jo chitr unhonne dikhaaya vah m15 mein tha. saavadhaan rahen, doston, pahale apane demo khaate par prayaas karen. aur visheshagy salaahakaar batan mar chuka hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    mainne kaee visheshagyon ko dekha hai, jyaadaatar skailping karate hain aur mera sujhaav hai ki aap unase door rahen. ve vaastav mein utane achchhe nahin hain jitana ve lagate hain. mainne unamen se kuchh ka pareekshan kiya hai jaise phai **** aur theek se kaam nahin karana. kaee visheshagy theek se nirmaan nahin karate hain ya keval kuchh vishesh paristhitiyon mein kaam karate hain. mujhe lagata hai ki yah behatar hoga yadi aap keval mainyual roop se vyaapaar karate hain.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I implemented an EA or computerized agreement plan. I didn't use the software because it didn't work. only EA or Automated dealing is a successful program. Software programs are unclear industries where their benefits are not protected. and Do you use a forex robot? I heard that there are robots that can trade on their own but I don't show them. I want to use this robot if anyone can help. I do not use robots.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-28)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    share very profitable friends. I really admire people who like to give free EA robots. because besides worship also helps beginner traders who really need a way to get a lot of profit in trading. because it is feared by novice traders is a loss. and i have used this EA 2 times but in eur usd pair and for eur usd it is also good. the general result that I get from it is we can get profit using this EA on all currency pairs with moderate leverage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

damaskus (2019-08-30)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 20-30% profit in a month is very good for traders and I found a few hundred EAs but only two that I have used so far are suitable for increasing profits, if you don't mind, can you share this for the forum or just use it for yourself, because not all EAs can open positions in several brokers and for robots to produce 10 pips to 20 pips every day is enough if you trade with large lot sizes and you have enough capital for it. And I think with this robot it can be easier to achieve that target.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once used a robot whose name is' 2015 Forex Professional Robot ''. the first time they gave a big profit but after 1 week they gave me a big loss even $ 1,000 my full loss to them that's why I recommend to you please don't use robots in forex, if you use them you can't succeed in forex .. here it reveals my own experience, now your decision is what you want to do. thank you for your post

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The truth is this that I do not have experience of trading that is automatically mated but I can say that trading that is automatically mated is a safe trade that you can do, but like independent trading, I recommend trading yourself to every new trader. and I have a lot of experience with automated trading partners, and I don't even have a single EA that can produce consistent profits for us and I don't like to use EA even our trade is still guaranteed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-17)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed trading robots that have a great way of working and we can immediately use without the need for tests if you really guarantee that the results of your trade with the robot does have a graph that continues to improve and can make the results of daily income is always consistent. and we must always guard during trade.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know i never use ea for my real trade, in a demo or back telst it will always give good results but in a real forex robot robot gives me a margin call or a big loss
    maybe other friends will share their ea for you and There are so many robots online, so they work based on our knowledge and experience and how we understand market movements, robots that might work for you won't work for me because I don't have a robot method so it is that, all based on our knowledge and understanding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast