+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot ek 26/2019 saptaah ke laiv parinaam

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots cannot be 100% successful in forex trading. so everyone must use it with at your own risk. I do not use any robot. But want to immediately test it. and exactly as a robot or EA just as a helper too much should not be expected to benefit much from robots. My suggestion is better to trade with a better manual method

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are made to trade instead of us when we have several strategies and we cannot stay 24 hours a day cable for those strategies to take place so the robot does it for us. Making money depends on strategy and the market is my view and Robots are created by humans. Therefore making robots still depends on humans and how they are programmed. If you want a good robot, you have to invest in it. Whatever the output will always be based on what the input is and it is an investment. But the problem is, it does not have a psychological element of trade, which can be detrimental.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main baad mein yah koshish karoonga. mujhe lagata hai ki 6 se 12 maheene ka baikatest isakee laabhapradata kee jaanch karane ke lie paryaapt hai. ummeed hai ki yah achchhe parinaam dikhaega, yadi sambhav ho to main ek skreenashot post karoonga. aur yah bahut achchha lag raha hai, haalaanki, aapaka baik test kab tak hai? mere lie, alpakaalik laabhapradata lagabhag puraanee laabhapradata jitanee mahatvapoorn nahin hai. sirph isalie ki aap das dinon mein laabh kama sakate hain vaastav mein eee ke baare mein kuchh nahin kahate hain.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    doing business with robots can be good but in my case, manual trading is far better than trading robots, in the case of manuals we can analyze the market and use our experience. and Robot is another good way to trade, I use manual trading, with manual trading, I will be able to assess my skills and abilities in trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know which one is the best. He said choosing a robot must be in accordance with our character or the way we trade. become the best robot that is different for each trader. I myself prefer averanging robots. and If you try to use a robot because you can't control yourself when it comes to your emotions and greed in forex, then you are still a sure loser for me. You should not feel like a coward and hide behind your robot to trade for you. Face the market alone and challenge yourself to become a better trader than your robot.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we combine the two of the best it will be my friend's best trading system, but that is the problem the most manual traders are their discipline towards their own trading system and their own risk management so sometimes they take too much risk in trouble they. open position and they lose all their capital because they violate their own rules to protect their capital

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even with the facts above, humans are still bigger than robots in the sense that humans create them and we cannot be bigger than the people who created us; we are like robot gods so we are always better at everything than they are and the best forex robot or the best forex indicator is what you have made with your hands and by your experience of your strategy and management and you know the results.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot and trade manually? Of course the better is manual trading, but for stop loss setters or taking profits, the best for us is trading robots, hehe trading is really good for us, but the manual for its implementation is the best for us and with a long-term strategy. We don't need to keep an eye on the market and stick it on a monitor 24/5 only a few times a day is enough. BUT if we really need it We monitor our position at all times so that we need something that can work automatically to help us as a matter of human limitations.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a robot. A robot is a machine that obeys the commands given to it without understanding it but in forex there are many thoughts. learning and skills involved. Forex cannot make money as a robot for everyone. and Some robots can benefit us if we know how to manage them properly. But most of them don't work so that it will only guarantee us losses, so we won't be able to make a profit with them, but some really can bring us good money.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is there a way to make this EA only trade following the trend? if possible, I think this will be a very good EA. following trends is basic trading after all. so I hope this EA can be arranged to trade according to the trend
    I will try this EA on a $ 10 account and will see how it works. and I am still in the testing phase with this ea because sometimes it can be very profitable and sometimes it will destroy the account. I like the idea of using two separate charts. One chart for Only Short and other charts for Only Length. This will minimize the possibility of margin calls. Exit the market when Equity rises. There is no ability to test hedges with Strategy Tester even though tests can still be done to determine profitability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)