+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot ek 26/2019 saptaah ke laiv parinaam

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This ea looks beneficial and thank you very much for sharing this to all. loosely looks very high but I download it and use it on my demo account and if it gives me a profit then I sue it on my real account. and Whatever information provided by Bove can be likened to a large scam, at best, it is unrealistic and cannot be achieved. Don't even buy a robot like that at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used any robot / EA in my trade. I believe and believe in my abilities. I know the risks that I have to face when I use robots in my trade. So, I decided to trade manually because it's better than using a robot. Only my opinion. and I don't use any robots and I don't trust robots, there are lots of trading robots that use and achieve good profits. I want to say that those people you get good profits so please share your robot and input settings, unfortunately you want to use a robot then you must first use a robot demo trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In practice, robots are usually electro-mechanical machines that are guided by computers and electronic programming. Robots can be autonomous, semi-autonomous, or remotely controlled. and for me I want some kind of assistant, that's why I need a robot because my full time work then can't stay in front of the PC ...... I find most of the robot sales are too advertised and too good to be true ... ... if someone has good reviews or buys a good robot, let me know ...

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as much as you are wary of your automated trading system, you can feel safe because it works for you automatically. and it is very safe if we will use the EA to trade well and well, because if I use a traditional EA to trade then I will use an EA that is proven to trade well and can use MM well too, because if I will trade using my EA will be ready to risk my future

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-17)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded and saved it, I will run it on a demo account, never testing an EA before because everything is a waste of time. when i joined the forum i found Hakunarilious very helpful so i will test the hopes of his hard work which brought some new changes in trading

looking after good coworkers ..

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this section is used for us how to learn about using robots correctly, but so many members only come here to mock robots while there is no evidence that manual trading is better than 90% automatic trading or more manual traders fail, like Mr. Arief Makmur said ...

Be careful that we disturb those who want to learn or share about robots ...

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA work like my example: The keys to success using EA are: 1. Optimizing 2. Forwarding the Test in a Demo Account first. It's just that simple ...
    as long as you are disciplined you will get paid well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-08-28)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not now when I prefer and do manual trading not using any robot but I know that if you use a robot then your profits increase and multiply. and i don't use forex robot and i don't like it. Forum posting is so easy that you don't need a robot. it's most risky so it's not interesting to post a forum.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would advise you to trade alone not with robots. use robots if you have more money and more than 1 account. if you are a normal trader with one account like me then you must trade yourself. and check the performance of the first robot in the demo. and I have been in this business for a while and I have not completed the live account process. Therefore I am now moving through the basic phase of learning and have not seen a robot in it and then recommend something.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you that I experiment with this robot at the expense of the first try, so that it is not unprofitable and destroys all your money and checks it when it makes a profit at the expense of using your estate later and the best robot in my opinion is your classic manual display and analysis !!! don't use any robots because they just say it's great don't believe who sells delusions, that's big delusions I guess !! we read and see many traders get margin calls when they use multiple (perfect robots) ask me how I lost more than $ 1600 in just a few hours !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)