+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA ka upayog kar sandeh

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In terms of long-term trading, I don't think it's dangerous to do it alone because humans don't have a problem doing it because of the low pressure in a high time frame and more wisdom from them, they can take their time to count everything.

But in terms of scalping, it's better to leave robots because they are very disciplined unlike humans who have a lot of pressure to trade in a low time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned from my friends that robots are also beneficial and profitable in trade but they have some limitations. Humans are the best creators, that is why they can make immediate decisions but robots cannot because they are just a program. So I don't like trading robots. and, i don't believe in robot trading software and i don't like trading robots and trusting robots and i like trading manuals and i just trade manuals and manual trading is real and good trading and my advice is not losing your time and money in robots because robots are very risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the expert advisor is perfect but what about the minium blanace the need to trade safely and don't make high draw downs or get margain calls but you have to be careful, because you can lose your money. That is why I have a special way to trade thanks to 3.9.6 and so far this has worked well. The rule is to close all trades on certain DD and for me that DD is 20% and then restart.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found two free robots so far one from Rita Lasker and the other is the Mega Forex Forex Robot even they allow to get a free license number if you give them Facebook like to choose or subscribe to their bulletin, but I don't get a chance to use them, and also really talking i have an idea about forex now so if my capital is $ 100 or higher, it's better for me to trade on my own rather than let them be controlled by a forex robot and sit down and do nothing with my own efforts. I always think you have to control your own trade, but some time for someone a forex robot works well that's a different case.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No robot can tell us that they will not give any harm and because your information is good, you do not want to tell you that most of the robots are losers like real people in trade so that is why most do not depend on trade robots . and is that really no loss? I doubt whether there is an EA that never loses if EA never gets minus it will float high enough, but it doesn't close when minus it closes when the price gets profit, and it's very dangerous in my opinion

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automatic trading is good but you have a good amount in your trading account and one thing you have to do to get good EA support, a lot of EA is useless, we cannot make good profits with no EA and EA is good at work according to customs with the merchant profile that sometimes EA must come only to return better results with different time zones with the use of shorter / longer values with TP numbers.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you say is true that both of these trading facilities we can use in our trade, but we must realize is how we do it with good trade with better trade for ourselves, but I believe manual trading will be much better in trade we and the robot worked for a certain period of time and then dried up the capital, learning how to trade was the best way to make it

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    svachaalit treding se bhaavanaatmak vyaapaar sambhav ho jaata hai lekin svachaalit saadhanon ke saath laabh kamaana bahut mushkil hai kyonki hajaaron svachaalit sistam hain aur har koee daava karata hai ki sistam sabase achchha hai lekin yah mushkil hai ki ve paise kama sakate hain. isake bajaay, yadi vyaapaaree mainual treding ke lie kaushal seekhate hain aur vikasit karate hain, to ve uchit ritarn de sakate hain.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meree salaah hai ki aap skailping softaveyar ko aazamaen nahin, ve bahut jokhim bhara hai kyonki skailping trutiyaan aapake sabhee shesh paanch minat mein ho sakatee hain yadi aap skailping softaveyar chaahate hain, to ise svayan banaen ya daimo khaate ka upayog karen aur ise pratyek ai se aazamaen, lekin pratyaksh khaate ka upayog na karen seedhe

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne kaee eeees ka upayog kiya hai, aur mere lie sabase achchha saral landan brekaut 1.3 bee hai! ise set karane ke lie achchha hai aur vyaapaar ke prakaar ko bhool jaen, jisamen aap esel teepee aur beeee ka upayog karate hain, jaisa ki aap darj karate hain, aur beeo boks pranaalee par aadhaarit hai. yah maartingel pranaalee ka bhee upayog kar sakata hai. main isaka upayog 00:00 - 3:00 baje karata hoon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast