+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA ka upayog kar sandeh

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I know forex robots pay bonuses for new traders. But I do not use forex robots. I think InstaForex is the best forex company in the forex industry. So I use InstaForex to trade. and Forex robots are not good for me, because robots cannot analyze the market, robots don't know about forex. the robot does not provide an idea of the forex market. the robot takes the decision to see moving averages and zigzags is not good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better to forget it as if someone who has a functioning EA will not post it to the forum and keep it to himself.
    depending on yourself is the path to success. after you complete your strategy then try to make an EA then you will believe the results.
    don't trust other people's EAs which can cause total damage to your account balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robot automatically so you don't have to do any work. Experts who have written forex robot reviews about turbo robot praise and more are provided by many programmers who have guaranteed you that this ea will generate more profits in forex in a short amount of time but I think all of this is fake as if the ea developer knew this that they sell in the market.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see any good robots or superfx robots on the market, most of them work well on the demo acc and function well in a short amount of time before turning the table and I've also experienced it, mainly because (as far as I know) that on the demo there are no requotes and widening spreads, whereas on Live accounts it happens.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I think the robot is not perfect I used a free robot before a few days I used a free robot so I think the free robot doesn't work all the time to make a profit and I can't buy an EA robot right now. and I think forex robots can help me make a profit but not all robots, I believe only robots that I made myself. I use this robot in a strong and giving market trend I have many advantages, and I am satisfied with the results.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vachaalit treding se bhaavanaatmak vyaapaar sambhav ho jaata hai lekin svachaalit saadhanon ke saath laabh kamaana bahut mushkil hai kyonki hajaaron svachaalit sistam hain aur har koee daava karata hai ki sistam sabase achchha hai lekin yah mushkil hai ki ve paise kama sakate hain.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robots in forex because I don't believe in robots. I think manual trading is far more than using EA. So I always advise my friends who have to be professional and test your own abilities and I don't understand that some people still say that they make money with ea and some say no but I would prefer to trade manually because in our manual trading can control more than automatic trading so I prefer manual trading only. and for me trading manually with price action is the best

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now doing demo training and I did it for the last 8 days I can understand it. when I found out about it, I did it. I am a beginner trader after I heard about this automated trading. I really want to try it. If you recommend beginners like me in this type of trading. and I like automatic trading. Actually I am a student so I have to be busy studying. For this reason, I did it. But of course don't make greed, always have to control it. And open trades with fewer volumes, take advantage closer.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!!! I have been trading for years and only a few times have I used advisors to trade forex, all because of my doubts about that. and I believe that humans can do it better and make greater profits. Advisers can generate small profits but over time, and with the frustration of a large foreign exchange market, advisors can cause a loss of your funds. humans can also cause losses but also higher profits.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots and Humans! Both are traders, this is the only similarity between them. One trade requires money, another trade to obey his master. Someone has a dynamic brain, others have a fixed brain, one can find something new, which cannot. ? I think Humarobo is a dough. and you have given a variety of differences between EA and humans but I prefer humans because I want to trade with confidence because I think with this process only traders can place in this market, if we trade with EA can give good money but do not know about this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast