+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA ka upayog kar sandeh

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    mere khyal sy forex aik bohut he acha business hai es duniya ka par jis ko achy sy ata hai os k liye profitable hai or jis ko nahi os ko pehly es ki skills waghera seekhni chahye forex aik bari market hai es sy hum apni life style bohut achi bana skty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to trade with robots but they failed. They profit but NOT consistent !! I prefer to trade manually now because I am trying to make myself a better trader every day. and I don't use robots for forex trading. I think trading alone is better than trading with robots, yes there are and there are also big profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-28)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to really know whether a robot will benefit, it is important to understand how robot trading works. the robot basically only trades after the signal combination has been reached. robots are popular, but not always successful. They work most of the time, but they don't work if there is a wrong signal. it can be very deadly if there is a wrong signal. to answer your question, it is not impossible, but it is very unlikely.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-30)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't use a robot. I don't think that helps you profit. I use my knowledge and analysis. if you have good knowledge you don't use forex robots. I use several execator ex: MACD, RSI, CCI. and Well EA (Robot Trading) has a role in the scheme of things ...! Even big trade uses it, but it's a different story ...! They must be chosen on several Criteria, if not that means a loss ...! I once used an EA based on the Martingale Strategy on a $ 50 Deposit ...! Needless to say, my profit was enlarged immediately, but then I found a Margin Call ...! So there must be a good choice and then monitor ...!

Happy trading

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember buying this EA years ago, so I just dug up my old registration and downloaded a new one. I have gone through the authentication process, registered my new account number, but it will not be authenticated. I have restarted for about 20 minutes. It goes on to say I haven't registered my account number, but I do, and the member area is confirmed.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from being our substitute, we have other functions as well.

My employer does not use it for trading but uses it to retest things and give him warnings when certain patterns occur.

Of course the main use is to replace us for trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-17)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far has anyone tested it? and how are the results? I'm still confused so I just drag and drop, never adjust any settings, still running ... and I just drag to the chart, nothing happens: $ no red or green. please tell me
    thank you

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA systems mere khayal se bohat zaida risky hoty ha kio ka mujay in ka koi khas idea nahi hota ha or na hi ma nay kabh in pa kam kia ha is liye hamay in sab systems se bach ka rehna chahiye tab hi ham market ma acha survive kar sakty ha asani ka sath.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading manually is very interesting for us. Those who have good trading knowledge and experience about manual trading become successful on Forex.
    Trading results depend very much on our trading skills and different trading techniques to become a winner of this market. Although, some advantages are made possible by the robot system that it produces, however, it only takes time for the robot system to use force then maybe on Forex.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trust any Robot. But From some websites, this type of robot sells it. And they also say that if you lose money the recipient of the grant. But I think, if you use a robot, you can guess it's there, but I don't think it depends on the robot, there is some code that depends on the robot. But I have to give them better performance, I don't know. Because I did not use it. So if anyone has experience about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast