+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not necessary for this that robots do not need to eat things like this person, we are not talking about these different electric or mechanical robots. and I think robots come from "age". There is an EAS that practically sweeps all the dollars on the market. But I still trust my human brain. it's a human who makes robots so you can't beat him. After all, you are the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always controversy about robots vs. humans. But the strong fact is that both are equally important. They join forces to produce very effective results. and there will be a big difference like a robot that functions as programmed or directed, it has limitations ... while humans have a heart brain and he knows how to react in certain environments ... so in the context of forex humans must go alone. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a laptop to trade with robots is not effective, sometimes robots need to turn on 24 hours, and also the home network connection is not stable in speed, disrupting the work of the robot. and I read today about trading robots, because as I know trading robots is safe and you don't need to learn anything about forex, so I think we should choose trading robots if we don't have enough time to trade manually.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex robots can benefit us. Because business forex business is very fun. Forex traders work here easily and they get money from foreign exchange. Now many robots are important for trading. Without a robot I think starting trading in forex is not easy. So robots are very good for profit here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In some cases that have happened to me ... There are several types of EA, .. Especially for EA which has several types of open orders with an average martiangel has requirements that must be met, namely capital must be large. Because with large capital can support the opening of many orders. Unlike EA which only has one type of open order. Even though you have $ 10 in your account capital, it can be safe, the important thing is you can set the amount of risk that you can set yourself in that EA.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are only a few EAs that function out there. Most of them only have simple settings and you have to monitor them all the time. The marjet attitude is always changing which is why most robots fail. The best way to make yourself a robot is based on your own strategies and settings.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used EA to trade on an account, because I have backtested on a demo account, but the results are not too perfect. because all EAs must suffer losses. actually I often find that EA has finally experienced a margin call, and I think there are a number of robots that can do that but with some conditions, you have a lot of huge margins ... But I think that also depends on how we manage the robot ...

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are still many EAs that we can still trust. I think using EA, we can still make a guarantee for profit, but it is smart in preparing and giving the right settings. Not to be separated from that, we also have to use money management as part of the EA that we will use. and it's like using a good robot like I said before. but this time they called them an automated trading system that there must be a robot to use when working. and sometimes you have to have enough time for your decision to define a good EA ...

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Killer Zone looks interesting and on the same note if someone is not careful, your account can be deleted in a short time and as you say it requires a large amount of capital to make a profit with it which means there can be a large loss in the process. and can you tell me that the ea system really works because I am really confused about it, how to use it so I need help hoping you do it for me

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yadi aap mujhase is tarah se vyaapaar karane ke lie kahate hain jo ek aisa mainual hoga jo treding robot ke upayog kee tulana mein adhik upayogee aur adhik laabhadaayak hai kyonki agar ham mainyual roop se vyaapaar mein kaushal aur kaushal haasil karenge to ham jo ham karate hain usase bahut adhik laabh aur munaapha kama sakate hain mil jao isalie hamaare vyaapaar mein vrddhi karen aur koshish karen ki robot par bharosa na karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast