+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started my trading career in 2013 while the second was in 2011 and 2012 I did not trade. so I can only understand in 2013 but because I do not trade robots so I also do not know where we can understand robots and we understand when we do the analysis of many forums that discuss robot trading. and I personally have never chosen to use this robot. Because all they do is make you useless. It gives you the feeling that whatever you will produce is nothing because of your hard work. This is why I prefer to keep using manual trading. At least I can be proud of myself that whatever I get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some experience in using EAs, even in real accounts. Ea is suitable for strategy testers and for demo accounts, but most Ea will generate slow profits that make it stop in a few months. Some EAs will make sudden losses and sudden profits too. It's all about our luck, because, we don't do anything in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about robot trading ... i just believe that the market isn't just about calculating charts or indicators ... there are so many factors that affect the forex market that cannot be represented by charts or technical analysis ... but i think robot trading is ok , as long as we can manage it well using a low level of risk management, as far as I know many people who use robot trading end up disappointed about the final result that is missing or less than profit

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This requires that you master a lot of skills and this makes it difficult to learn. If you don't want to profit from forex, you must learn all the strategies, skills and secrets of forex. There are no shortcuts to success when it comes to forex. and use manual trading only the fund hedge strategy until you know how to trade that's what I do, use swaps and hedges in small lots to increase my balance it takes a lot of time to make a profit but save it this way

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading robots really help us in forek transactions so we can manage our trade and there are no big losses and therefore we have to be careful and forex cannot lose 100% so everyone can use an accurate strategy. use the robot only for the timing of the market trends of the pairing time so that it will provide good benefits. please first get some more information about robots to use then use.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone .. I have used an EA named Sarjan Keroro v3 from Malaysia ... it works perfectly with automatic settings, but sometimes you need to set it semi-automatic .. Anyway I made a lot of profits at the start and lots of losses at the end of 2011 .. the provider has been notifying about bad market movements at the end of the year to February 2012, but I can't wait to make a profit .. so a better way to use a robot is ... You also need to know the market ... can't leave 100 % to the robot ...

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using robots is very risky for our investment. Because it doesn't have its own creativity. Many people say that robots do not function properly. It gives us loss and loss. So, using a robot is not a good idea for all. Otherwise it's also very risky. So we must ignore such things and try to show our creativity.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are still many EAs that we can still trust. I think using EA, we can still make a guarantee for profit, but it is smart in preparing and giving the right settings. Not to be separated from that, we also have to use money management as part of the EA that we will use. and it's like using a good robot like I said before. but this time they called them an automated trading system that there must be a robot to use when working.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guide tradings offer a variety of benefits from tradings because you can see the possibilities out there when you will learn more time and also with regular foundations you can see many good things in the industry. and the way in which I get money that way I choose because here I come only for money but I think if trading manually then I have the opportunity to progress but I don't want to use EA robots I want to learn manually.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know about money management, and how your EA works, you can depend on automatic trading but if you can't, don't ever rely on stupid things like that, because you play with real money pairs and I don't think there will be any problems above all to use automatic trading or EA to trade .. As long as we have the same trading style and system as EA and we know what the logic of ea is, everything will be better than all ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast