+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    robot ke lie veepeees chunane ke lie tips
    ho sakata hai ki ham mein se kuchh eee ke lie veepeees ka upayog karane ke maanak ke baare mein bhee ulajhan mein hon jaise saaraansh kya hai:
    vps vinirdeshon, nyoonatam prosesar 2 ghz, 1gb raim. sugam treding ke lie anushansit vps vinirdeshan ke saath.

intaranet baindavidth 250mbps se adhik daunalod / daunastreem hai. brokar sarvar se hamaare dvaara upayog kie jaane vaale mt4 / mt5 chaart ko padhane ke lie daunastreem kanekshan, siphaarish kam se kam aur adhik se adhik behatar hai.

ek veepeees sarvar kee talaash hai jo brokar sarvar ke kareeb hai jo ham upayog karate hain. pareekshan karane ke lie aap brokar ke ip sarvar ko "ping" kar sakate hain, ping letensee jitanee chhotee hogee utana hee achchha hoga. adhikatam ping ka samay 50ms hai.

rimot veepeees ek samarpit saarvajanik aaeepee ke saath samarthit hai. samarpit aaeepee ka upayog yah sunishchit karane ke lie anivaary hai ki hamaara aaeepee surakshit hai aur any upayogakartaon ke saath saajha nahin kiya gaya hai.

aapake intaranet kanekshan ke 99.99% apataim ka baikap hai jo ki vps daunataim ko kam karane ke lie upayog kiya jaata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki yah sophtaveyar hai aur kisee bhee samay kharaabee ka anubhav kar sakata hai aur jab mujhe kharaabee ka anubhav hota hai, to main shithil vyaapaar karana shuroo kar deta hoon aur yah ek aapada hogee. main apane aap se behatar vyaapaar karata hoon kyonki mera maanana ​​hai ki mujhe robot se bada laabh mil sakata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    mujhe robot ka upayog karana pasand nahin hai kyonki yah sophtaveyar hai aur kisee bhee samay kharaabee ka anubhav kar sakata hai aur jab mujhe kharaabee ka anubhav hota hai, to main shithil vyaapaar karana shuroo kar deta hoon aur yah ek aapada hogee. main apane aap se behatar vyaapaar karata hoon kyonki mera maanana ​​hai ki mujhe robot se bada laabh mil sakata hai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use expert advisors occasionally, in daily basis trading, I trade manually, because it's easier to make a profit this way, so I use experts only for counter strategy when I make wrong predictions in strong market trends and sometimes I use it when I can't trade because I know I need money to live .. If I will not lose the opportunity ... and in the forex market I cannot be supported using a robot. Even though it is very profitable and doing very easy for our work but it is not insuring. so I will not use a robot as a forex trader.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-28)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe why not but it depends on how much time if you say more than a year then it's possible but with a good start but for people who will say for a month and these things then it's not true at all if this Expert Advisor for sale I would not believe those things as a member said if he could do that with his Expert Advisor So why would he need to buy it for money if this is real he would put it for free.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-30)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did a little but I could not be relied on to make my trade happen. As I see that this does not show an absolute trend of market prices always. it only has an indication by calculating the current position of the seller and buyer of the market. it cannot analyze in the basic way that humans can. and you need to think again about forex robots because I think they are very useful for us, you should try lots of robots to increase your chances of finding the best, maybe you try one or two and save all the robots profitable

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful ... many websites offer profitable robots, but in reality, they only copy the robot source code for free in the mql4 community, make some edits, change authors, then sell to the public. nothing special and I haven't used any EAs or robots yet. I do not know how to set the robot. please have an expert share the robots for us and share them with screenshots. thank you

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice: just use ea that has logic according to your trading system (manual trading), or at least you understand the logic of ea. Don't use ea that has a system that you don't understand. Example: if you don't master stochastic strategies, then you don't use stochastic ea. Because you don't know the advantages and disadvantages of ea, so you don't know how to set a trading plan using that ea.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-17)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why I have never run it before, it does not turn on but I can see in the upper right hand corner of the chart how can I know it works and this EA does not work when there is news (especially high impact news I think), and as we know that back test cannot anticipate news releases, even if we use indicators like FFCal which are included ... CMIIW

To Mr. Hakunarilious, I would like to have an .mq4 file if you don't mind, don't worry I won't violate copyright and use it for commercial purposes, I just want to know about coding, but again if you don't mind

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaha tak mera experience ha trading ka ma yahi kehta ho ka robots se bach ka rehna chahiye kio ka asey system hamay loss bohat zaida detey ha or profit kam detey ha is liye hamay manual tarikay sehi trading karny chahiye tab hi acha ho ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast