+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: videshee mudra 2019 uchch laabh lekin bahut kam giraavat?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a new trader, automatic trading is not good. You need to trade daily on a regular basis to find experience from your profits and losses. and I recommend using an automated trading system because automatic trading is the best way to get continuous profits from trading. If we use an automated trading system, we will be able to profit from trading without losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I eradicate a lot of videos with automatic robots, and how they work, but I know they are all wrong. The only way to check it is to try, I found a video with Ilan 1.6 software. That looks good on the exaple trading video, it beats traders. traders lose more than 50% of trade. the robot generates more than 87% proffit. so I believe it works. I will try it!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most lay people prefer to trade manually because they do not trust robots, unlike institutional investors, most of whom depend on robots because they rely on experts in their manufacture. and this is a very good comparison of both. for me robots are made by humans so we are superior to this. but for new traders, this robot is a very good working guide line and we can learn from this in a very good way.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA users must seriously use VPS. Unless we have a powerful desktop and great internet connection, of course. Laptops are a very bad choice for using EA live. and although I don't have an idea or feeling about EA but from what I know VPS is absolutely necessary if we want to get good EA but I don't honestly even know why VPS is needed for EA because I never use it.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to work with robots to provide a stable return with 3 months of action to move with a different indy as an opportunity for programmers to remove indy non lag dot to use a different indy system with good checks of not detected viruses from the indy system to start new plans with trade work. and the treading robot system is one of the most important systems for generating sites and getting money automatically. I know my best friend and he also uses this but if you want to make a robot you have to need a lot of money. I am also the next tray when I will make capital dough.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why all robots are very suitable for trading with large capital. I do not know. What if I trade with small capital is $ 10 to use the services of an EA robot that is very dangerous and very dangerous. my experience during trading did not use any robot so that it was less sophisticated and less experienced.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the EA robots are used to read input from many experiences. What robot has reached its limit? so the robot already has many possibilities and experiences in handling data from the human market. and Do you use this on a real account, does the forex app support this ea? I hope this can give me some benefits so now I download it instead of trying it on my mt4 demo platform if this satisfies me, I will use this on real trading!

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot might be great, but I don't like the name. It is impossible like this that robots or individuals will never lose. So, the name doesn't meet my criteria. I will not use it or look for it on the Internet. and this Ea sounds like a Martingale robot and allows it to generate continuous profits but there is always the possibility of being able to delete your account ... I think there are some big players who use this type of robot but they might sit on a billion $ worth of funds so ... they will not delete their account ... we are small fish on the other side ... Be careful, backtest then test forward on the demo account with the broker you want to use

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's a profit and that's why most traders emphasize the automated trading system. Traders make profits from trading easily with an automated trading system without facing loss or hard work. and some people make money using automated trading systems but there are many risks in using this system simply because there are many times they don't work and at that time we lose balance.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you say big capital, what kind of capital do we see say for 0.01 lot as a start? and I am confused by his words. How can we set the entry numbers for this EA? Or have to trade automatically? Do we need to place an order manually? If so, then tell me how we can treat it as EA? and I will try this EA and I will see if this is good or not and I will give my opinion after that I hope you get a big profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast