+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: videshee mudra 2019 uchch laabh lekin bahut kam giraavat?

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    videshee mudra 2019 uchch laabh lekin bahut kam giraavat?
    mainne googal par sabase achchhe videshee mudra robot 2019 ke keevard khoje aur ant mein mujhe unakee vebasait foraixdrawai.xom se foraixdrawai mila. agar kisee ne kabhee khareeda hai, to mujhe unake eegal mein dilachaspee thee. mainne ek bahut chhotee giraavat dekhee, aur maasik laabh bahut achchha lag raha hai. agar vahaan khareed krpaya yahaan sameeksha kar rahe hain aur main kahata hoon dhanyavaad agar koee yahaan saajha karana chaahate hain.
    dhanyavaad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you say big capital, what kind of capital do we see say for 0.01 lot as a start? and I am confused by his words. How can we set the entry numbers for this EA? Or have to trade automatically? Do we need to place an order manually? If so, then tell me how we can treat it as EA? and I will try this EA and I will see if this is good or not and I will give my opinion after that I hope you get a big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Many of the EA robots are used to read input from many experiences. What robot has reached its limit? so the robot already has many possibilities and experiences in handling data from the human market. and Do you use this on a real account, does the forex app support this ea? I hope this can give me some benefits so now I download it instead of trying it on my mt4 demo platform if this satisfies me, I will use this on real trading!

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    When you say big capital, what kind of capital do we see say for 0.01 lot as a start? and I am confused by his words. How can we set the entry numbers for this EA? Or have to trade automatically? Do we need to place an order manually? If so, then tell me how we can treat it as EA? and I will try this EA and I will see if this is good or not and I will give my opinion after that I hope you get a big profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the forex market. I do not have enough knowledge about this. But one thing I know is that it is not useful for traders. some times they make a profit but more time makes a loss. so I can say that we should all avoid forex robots. and well guys I don't use forex robots in the trade channel and I am totally new to this online forex trading business so I don't know what forex robots are and how they work.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), rabnaj (2019-08-28)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very possible for EA to produce such a large profit. Why not? Different EAs work better under different market conditions. in some cases, I have seen FAP Turbo do a very successful job and I have seen it fail miserably. it all depends on market conditions and if it supports the conditions given in the EA.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

sunai (2019-08-30)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never believed the reason for any robot if the robot generates a lot of profit then every trader can produce a billionaire so I want to say that every novice trader please don't believe in the robot's reason there are many useless robots. This robot loses all capital we have to learn this business and do manual trading. and We can also combine our efforts with the help of robots. Any robot will not function properly without control. ut robots can help produce more and it can do some of the work for you.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best thing is to look for good ea and make backtests for it and find the best because no one will tell you ea is good in public on the internet. and in this forum that discusses a lot of automated trading. all can learn and seek trade automation shared by the seniors in this forum and Trading using Robots will get us less Emotional Pressure when Trading, but the problem is that all EAs work well only under certain conditions, some EAs work well in the market Sideways and Very Bad Results in the Trends Market, the other EAs work well in the Trends and Disasters Market using it in the Sideways Market.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is that most eas that are distributed for free on the internet do not have much explanation about them when they are distributed by traders on the thread.

They will discuss it later but it is not clear enough to understand the ea algorithm.

I understand coding and MQL but decomposing ea too much and reading coding is too painful.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-08-17)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is active, but the internet in my home does not work. I want to see the results but can't, soon I will share.

it's just that we have to use our system 24/7
    to check the results.

Hey, do you work more on this EA? if yes then what are your plans!
    can I try it on any currency pair with a daily time frame?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast