+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: robot abhee bhee kaary kar raha hai

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer that, trade manuals with Forex. The robotic system is not the perfect trading income from this platform. Real trade progress depends on our own trading strategy. Always trading manually is the best on Forex. In fact, many traders like so much trading in robotic systems. But, it's not perfect as a professional trader. and to rent a VPS if we want to trade with EA, because if we trade using EA without VPS directly from our Computer, sometimes an X Factor can occur and this will disrupt our EA trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never found a robot that can make consistent money for traders, if I do it, the cost of the robot will be very expensive, so forget about it from the trading mindset
    You, you will never get the perfect robot in this world and this is again relative & subjective You need to keep a number of factors in mind before considering trading a Real EA Account So, don't get carried away and be prepared for any possibilities Just monitor your account often

Good hope

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend, hoping to use the robot that you gave. I also hope you provide an explanation so that I can use it to get a lot of trading results. but I also hope to generate many benefits from the robots that you provide. I hope you provide a lot of guidance about the right trade too. Thank you very much my friend.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to test and gather expert advisors. Thank you for this one. Even though your rules don't match the image you gave (the moderator said), I will still make text for the next few months on the demo account. and I am very happy to know that you are very happy with this EA. I wish you all good luck so you can continue to make money with it. Those who will use this, they must be told that they must try it on their demo account first.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will use it for meta trader 5 or does not work on meta trader 4 or the .ex4 file is not for changes as .mq4 and any Agency believes no robot is missing or EA has someone else. I don't believe which success rate is 100%. How could it be? Is 100% successful? All members buy it. and trading robots that never provide performance losses and will certainly have excellent scripts to be used in trading forex trading robots because all must have weaknesses and it is impossible to continue to profit because the market has an erratic range of space and the better the movement system .

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe that EA can make our trade profitable. I have knowledge about it and I failed to make robot trading always profitable. So, I don't use the automated trading system in my trading and advise beginners to avoid it. but an automated trading system or ea or robot can give you an advantage, but it's not always profitable or good results in the end depending on your ballance, expert advisors need a large ballance for trading .. if you want to use an expert advisor I recommend you to enter $ 1000 into your account and use only 0.01 for luck

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can set it through the EA property, just right-click on the chart, select the expert advisor and click properties, there you can change the variable. and I personally think that EA, in many cases is very risky and can cause harm. I do not recommend using EA in trading. It's better to do it without EA. and the word risk only kills the potential of EA. All strategies carried out by normal traders are usually risky but also profitable. If EA cannot provide security, it must be reprogrammed.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit treding sistam achchha hai lekin mainual treding sistam sabase achchha hai. aisa isalie hai kyonki mainual sistam svachaalit kee tulana mein adhik vishvasaneey hain. svachaalit pranaaliyaan kathin hain aur kaee samasyaen paida karatee hain. aur main hamesha videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie mainual sanchaalan ko praathamikata deta hoon. mujhe lagata hai ki yah robot ya svachaalit treding sophtaveyar par nirbhar nahin hai. kyonki is svachaalit softaveyar ko laabh nahin mil sakata hai aur yadi aap svachaalit sanchaalan ka upayog karate hain to aapako ek peshevar vyaapaaree nahin mil sakata hai. mainyual sanchaalan ka upayog karen taaki aap baajaar kee rananeetiyon ke baare mein jaan saken, aap 2-4 maheenon ke baad peshevar ban sakate hain

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pratyek vyaapaaree ke lie ek svachaalit pranaalee surakshit nahin hotee hai, jinake paas majaboot treding mainual hote hain, lekin vaastavik samay mein vyaapaar karane ka sahee samay nahin hota hai, unamen se adhikaansh svachaalit robot se surakshit laabh praapt kar sakate hain. isalie behatar hai ki pahale robot ke saath treding kee or badhane se pahale mainyual treding ko behatar tareeke se jaanen.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    adhikaansh svachaalit vyaapaarik kaaryakram baajaar kee kuchh sthitiyon se laabh ke lie vikasit kie jaate hain. kuchh baajaar kee seemaon ke lie behatar hain (ya yadi aap chaahate hain ki baajaar mein avadhi seema), to kuchh ek majaboot baajaar pravrtti ko lakshit karate hain jabaki any skelar hote hain. aur yadi aap ek svachaalit treding prograam ka upayog karana shuroo karate hain, to treding bahut saare upayog karata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast