+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: robot abhee bhee kaary kar raha hai

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I use EA with my personal strategy. It benefits 1-3% per day. I will try a real account with six months than I collect money from other traders for PAMM trading purposes. and but the first time I used it and I tried to understand it. and after a few days I stopped it. because some do generate profits but are at high risk. so I lost the position for that. now i don't use it. and I think trading manually is very suitable for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I have heard is that the turbo Fab and the dragon pips are good but I don't like the results. What I tried recently was Shockbar and I found good results in the demo and tester but I haven't tested it on Live, but I intend to test it with $ 100 and I've heard about EAD megadroids, is it still profitable recently? Have you used lately? And EA tokeikang, I never knew that EA. What kind of robot is that? Scalping?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult for you to find the perfect robot that does not need to require certain settings, it is important we have the ability to trade manually, I'm sure if we already have good manual trading techniques, we will be able to mess around with robots. and I don't know what forex robot is, it's hard for me to find the perfect robot. But now I know how to use a forex robot. Sometimes forex robots are very bad because I don't know which forex robot is perfect ...

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have much knowledge but I only get my brother he can give me an ebrokertrading site but the sad things are not free one package is $ 199 only two months and the other package is $ 999 unlimited. and Anything can tell me the best robot for automated forex trading. And how does it work? I will wait for a good response.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that Forex Robots make money but not always. I strongly believe that the human mind can trade Forex much better than Forex robots, and if someone wants to trade Forex full time and as a business. then he shouldn't use a Robot, he can trade manually and can improve his own skills in Forex trading. Forex robots are also made by humans so they can't do better than the human brain.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pratyek vyaapaaree ke lie ek svachaalit pranaalee surakshit nahin hotee hai, jinake paas majaboot treding mainual hote hain, lekin vaastavik samay mein vyaapaar karane ka sahee samay nahin hota hai, unamen se adhikaansh svachaalit robot se surakshit laabh praapt kar sakate hain.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually for me I play more automatically because the time to trade is limited, but it's better to play alone or manually but there are other problems we must keep controlling emotions first. and I have never seen anyone testing EA traders with $ 1 just because the average EA trader uses relatively large capital in their trade, so they have to use capital to get greater trade profits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly I have the same understanding with you about automatic trading, if we use ea according to our manual system then it doesn't matter, I think everyone has their own opinion about this, but I personally think EA is useful for traders who need me. Of course we will have difficulty using EA made by others if we do not know the logic of the system used by EA.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing in this world is perfect except the Almighty God. both humans and robots must have weaknesses in use in this world. so if we trade using the manual method and the way our robot will have its own weaknesses and weaknesses. therefore either manually or by using a robot that depends on how we work and wants to get a way.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans make and control robots, but humans have difficulty controlling themselves from emotions, why? because this is a human weakness and some expert traders can fix it but most traders fail. and obot made by humans. that means humans are better than robots. but in real trade humans have many influential factors including psychologists and that is the biggest factor. meanwhile the robot doesn't have any. so when you have a bad condition, let your robot do the work and you can come back whenever you feel good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast