+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: robot abhee bhee kaary kar raha hai

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Thank you my friend, hoping to use the robot that you gave. I also hope you provide an explanation so that I can use it to get a lot of trading results. but I also hope to generate many benefits from the robots that you provide. I hope you provide a lot of guidance about the right trade too. Thank you very much my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think robots can be profitable every time my friend ... and also as we all know, y friends trading in the forex market are very risky and very dangerous and that is also not suitable for all types of people my friends ... and i also think that forex is very very risky ... and also we shouldn't rely on robots every time my friend ... and I don't use Forex robots because I think I can get enough from Forex trading. And that will help me achieve my goals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2019-08-28)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always the benefit of doubt if the EA can claim that it can change millions from less capital in just one year. As long as you have not tried the EA yourself, we cannot say any conclusions yet. and I've seen someone change $ 1k to $ 1 million in two years but he traded manually not by using experts Try Google: Win the WSS system, you will find a merchant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-30)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using ea, because I'm not sure ea will give you profits, it's very dangerous for us, so I don't like it, but I will try some ea in my demo account and I don't use any robots in my trading partner, I trade alone and I am a good trader, I learn every day something new so I don't need any robot in my trade because only people who can't trade look for that robot. .

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend for your good information I tried forex robot but it's free robot that I got from youtube video, it works well on EUR-USD pairs as stated in the video. When I use it it does not open trades for the first two days and on the third day it opens four trades two buy and two sell in the same currency pair and do not close the trade and I have to close it manually. I was confused and decided not to use it anymore
    I have never heard of this expert advisor, and I searched Google, but found no results. Who made this expert advisor?

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view, I have never felt good in trading with expert advisors, I have tried EA (a million people) and EA killed my account
    hmmm EA killed our accounts mercilessly, just run on average, and traded without logic and ea it was one of the ea that worked on testing my back, so I think because it works even in retesting, it would be better if we use it on real account with careful control.

But I guess that doesn't work well.

Apart from that I focus on manual trading for now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-17)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there is no limit to pairs. You can use it in any EA.
    I plan to add fractals to the daily timeframe. Because fractals appear to be lacking and are very tight in trading. and you have a ritual if it works well on my side and on your side, you can sell it. and I will give positive reviews,
    also I will promote it on more other websites as I do SEO

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo log trading ma robot use karty ha wo kabhi be achy trader nahi ban sakty ha is liye agar ham acha profit earn karna chahaty ha trading ma or apna future bright karna chahaty ha is ma tu hamay work hard karna chahiye is ma.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, the best forex robot when the robot is able to provide benefits to us outside the results of any investment program outside of forex. and this continues to happen with the performance of forex robots. this might be the best. and I think, robots must always be adjusted from time to time to see the development of the market situation. and the Manual is still the best way to trade for me, because there are inner problems to believe in BOT. When we trade manually, we have to control our emotions, but you don't need to use robots.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on their coding, you need to know that all EAs must run tests in the strategy testers because you need to check the backtest but a very good one is that it can give you good profitable yach sometimes even wins and loses but wins on average but loses a lot in a win that can benefit people

remember using robots that can give you more time and prevent you from being greedy, tired, and other human reasons
    although all robots can handle your job trade, you need to drive it sometimes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast