+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: samaachaar mein pips praapt karen - samaachaar vyaapaar ke lie ek mahaan upakaran (sa

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many good EA advantages that have been freely distributed. The best we can know is to try it on a demo account for several weeks, we can also know how robots work when they open to buy or open to sell. when they will close trade. This is all information that we need to know before launching it on a live account.

I suggest this EA for you ... You can find based on the type of EA Atlantis layer gap.can be found at carigold.com

Other EAs are megadroid & EA tokeikang

only EA is good to try..10-20% / month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know about Forex robots. Actually I don't know how it works in Forex trading, because I don't use it. I use my stragey. and Try the instant profit fx robot by kishore M, this is the most promising EA, I have come across. Right now, I'm testing the EA on a demo account. You can see the details on my blog here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want a robot that works well then all you have to do is how you exchange full understanding of the circuit using a robot so that it can be good in your trade and I'm also a beginner and don't know how the robot works! Father. Rasta please tell me how can I learn the whole circuit? Thank you in advance.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never tried robots to trade on my live account ... So, I don't know whether this is profitable or not .. But, many people share robots (claims) in their favor. I just downloaded it to add to my collection. I think robots are profitable, you can tell members here who try robots ... and I think robots are not always profitable than our own trading. This is because most people use it tend to lose a lot of time and also due to the fact that it does not adapt to changes in market work only on patterns that are configured to identify

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere gyaan aur anubhav ke anusaar, mainual treding hamesha hamaare lie sabase achchha hai. kyonki ham bahut kuchh seekhate hain jab ham mainyual roop se vyaapaar karate hain, treding robot ke saath ek svachaalit ausat ke saath, ham kabhee bhee videshee mudra se kaise seekhen.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in robots ... I am touting that there are many traders who talk about robots and their success but I have doubts about the performance of robots ... automatic tools are not reliable anyhow. manual trading and own decisions are always better for me and I like to trade manually because I still haven't experienced trading with EA. For example, if I trade gold and see panic in silver, I can be alert and take security measures because it will affect the gold sentiment too, but I don't think a robo will do it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a lot of free time in your daily life then you may not use EA in every trade you will do so that you will be able to trade manually and can add to your experience in trading, this trade if we have experienced it will be very good for the future and, I have never recommended anyone to use an automated trading system because I do not believe this system. I think this is a risk and a fraud system. If the robot is profitable, then every trader can make millions of dollars from the forex market and do all this business like everyone.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots cannot be compared to humans, robots cannot use their own minds but humans can make their own decisions and can handle situations in a good way, but robots have been programmed and cannot change their decisions according to the situation and robots are machines and human social organisms . Here are many differences that we can see. Robots work with human orders but work humans for social organisms.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they don't eat and sleep and all that, but I think humans are the best because robots can't know the news and trends and that is for analysts and go trading with beginners. and a lot of difference between humans and robots, and each has a different advantage for my own trading, manually choosing a small amount of capital but having the big capital to trade using robots I think is more profitable

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would always prefer manual trading than trading robots because there are many benefits of manual trading. You can get more experience from this type of trading because it gives you the opportunity to make analysis and also think before trading instead of doing all the work by itself but unfortunately it doesn't have the ability to think and can make wrong decisions and you may have to face big losses instead of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast